PDA

View Full Version : Not Proof of Bias or anything? Iowa Caucus Website.

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-01-2012, 07:08 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/98ygc4.jpg

Clearly not biased or anything.

asurfaholic
01-01-2012, 07:13 AM
I don't see how that constitutes bias any more than the outright endorsement of Romney. How can a news agency keep their reputation as a fair and unbiased paper when they clearly favor one candidate?

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-01-2012, 07:14 AM
I don't see how that constitutes bias any more than the outright endorsement of Romney. How can a news agency keep their reputation as a fair and unbiased paper when they clearly favor one candidate?

I meant bias in the sense, that they're biased towards anything other than Ron Paul. When they tag Herman Cain who isn't even running anymore, and avoid tagging Ron Paul. I would consider that manipulation of information, to prevent voters from considering or even hearing about him.

asurfaholic
01-01-2012, 07:20 AM
I meant bias in the sense, that they're biased towards anything other than Ron Paul. When they tag Herman Cain who isn't even running anymore, and avoid tagging Ron Paul. I would consider that manipulation of information, to prevent voters from considering or even hearing about him.

That much is true, it seems that there is alot of that kind of crap going on.... I never even go to media spin subforum any more, it just makes me mad... Shoot, just turning on the TV is all it takes

centure7
01-01-2012, 09:36 AM
The "meet the candidates" window looks to be made in the order of their most to least favorite candidates. Santorum is missing entirely