PDA

View Full Version : Alex Merced now Columnist for Revolutimes.com (Liberty Huffington Post)

AlexMerced
01-01-2012, 03:30 AM
Hey, check me and all the other columnist for the Revolutimes at Revolutimes.com

http://www.revolutimes.com/columnists/

I've written three columns (one about seasteading, one about Ron Paul, and one about monetary policy) that everyone should be seeing appear at Revolutimes.com over the next few days.

hazek
01-01-2012, 06:04 AM
Cool, I wish you success with it.

AlexMerced
01-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Cool, I wish you success with it.

for it be a success people need to adopt the Revolutimes as a news source when possible, so check it out if you havn't already.

vechorik
01-01-2012, 09:05 AM
for it be a success people need to adopt the Revolutimes as a news source when possible, so check it out if you havn't already.

Wish you much success! Is there a way to "subscribe" like to the Blaze or Huffington Post? I looked, but didn't see a way.

Elwar
01-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey, check me and all the other columnist for the Revolutimes at Revolutimes.com

http://www.revolutimes.com/columnists/

I've written three columns (one about seasteading, one about Ron Paul, and one about monetary policy) that everyone should be seeing appear at Revolutimes.com over the next few days.

Cool, I could not find your column on seasteading. I would love to read it, I am in the process of creating a seastead prototype.

AlexMerced
01-03-2012, 05:49 AM
http://www.revolutimes.com/author/alex-merced/

there you can see my articles, the seasteading one is up, the Ron Paul and Federal Reserve one pending.

there is facebook and twitter following buttons on the top, I'll hav to look into subscribing.

AlexMerced
01-03-2012, 05:49 AM
it the top menu there's a place saying "Ad your voice" here you can put your email which I igure is the subscribe button.

AlexMerced
01-03-2012, 05:50 AM
this I think is the feed URL for my particular posts: http://www.revolutimes.com/author/alex-merced/feed/

brandon
01-03-2012, 06:57 AM
How do you pronounce it? It doesn't seem to roll off the tongue quite as nicely as "huffington post"

AlexMerced
01-08-2012, 01:56 PM
How do you pronounce it? It doesn't seem to roll off the tongue quite as nicely as "huffington post"

Rev - o - lu - times

click on the link in the op, I have like 4 articles up now

JackieDan
01-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Good luck Alex! :-)

libertygrl
01-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Excellent! Congratulations Alex!

libertybrewcity
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
coooll

Aratus
01-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Way to go!!!

AlexMerced
01-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks, any thoughts on the articles?

Blue_Merle
01-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Yea, hmpf. Maybe I should start advertising my business on here as well to get more web page hits. Real cutting edge, Alex (Advertise) Merced.

heavenlyboy34
01-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Thanks, any thoughts on the articles?
I only read through 2, so take this FWIW. You do give us the bare facts without much bias, which is better than typical MSM. However, I prefer articles with more detail and development.

vechorik
01-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Blue_Merle, that's not nice, you know? Alex is a "champion of liberty." He is the one most-responsible for my discovery of Ron Paul.
Ticks me off that you post an accusation like that in an attempt to make Alex feel bad.
If you're in the "liberty business" Blue_Merle, let's hear it, otherwise ____save your punches for the opposition.

AlexMerced
01-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Blue_Merle, that's not nice, you know? Alex is a "champion of liberty." He is the one most-responsible for my discovery of Ron Paul.
Ticks me off that you post an accusation like that in an attempt to make Alex feel bad.
If you're in the "liberty business" Blue_Merle, let's hear it, otherwise ____save your punches for the opposition.

Really!!! I was responsible for your finding of Ron Paul, that's awesome!

For the record, I don't own the Revolutimes, they are owned by two guys who were state chairs for the Campaign for Liberty, good guys I'm just writing.

The make no money off the Revolutimes advertising, I just want their to be a HuffPo for libertarians so have been volunteering my time.

Although if you want, feel free to make a donation to alexmerced.com or buy my book in my sig, neither which I mentioned in the OP

Bosco Warden
01-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Yea, hmpf. Maybe I should start advertising my business on here as well to get more web page hits. Real cutting edge, Alex (Advertise) Merced.

Yeah, put your biz in your sig line, then post. I find alot of good info through peoples signatures.

Congrads Alex!! I have been reading up on your forum also, good stuff. I might send you a PM later, I am always looking for "help" debating Austrian vs Keynesian economics.

moonshineplease
01-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Looks promising.
You should see if Glen Bradley wants to be a contributor.

vechorik
01-09-2012, 06:17 AM
Looks promising.
You should see if Glen Bradley wants to be a contributor.

You know -- that's an excellent suggestion for a lot of articles: INTERVIEWS, etc.