PDA

View Full Version : Possible money raising Idea.

LandonCook
01-01-2012, 02:47 AM
Some(very few though) affiliate programs allow incentives or at least dont restrict them, would you change a product or service, or buy a product or service that you need if say a % of that was sent to the Super PAC or Campaign??

Just wondering. If so i've been making a list(for another business project) for the last 2 months of such companies and products that have such programs.

LandonCook
01-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Thoughts?

McDermit
01-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Like shop4liberty.com, but with cpl/cpa added? Yep, good idea. I suggested it to Jill, but she didn't bite.

Incentaclick.com is your friend. Submit an email address, get $1.

In the meantime, for every zip code entered here: http://bit.ly/iPad2contest $1 will be donated to Ron Paul. (In my mom's name... I'm maxed.)

milo10
01-01-2012, 05:41 AM
My only concern with this is that it should be 100% within the TOS of the affiliate program.

LandonCook
01-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Like shop4liberty.com, but with cpl/cpa added? Yep, good idea. I suggested it to Jill, but she didn't bite.

Incentaclick.com is your friend. Submit an email address, get $1.

In the meantime, for every zip code entered here: http://bit.ly/iPad2contest $1 will be donated to Ron Paul. (In my mom's name... I'm maxed.)

Wow, thanks for that! Shop4liberty was kinda what i was thinking... But that site looks horrible.

helmuth_hubener
01-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Then it is up to you to make a better one! May the force be with you in that endeavor.

LandonCook
01-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Then it is up to you to make a better one! May the force be with you in that endeavor.

Well... My background is Webdesign and Marketing. ;)

McDermit
01-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Wow, thanks for that! Shop4liberty was kinda what i was thinking... But that site looks horrible.Haha, right.

I offered to help them with design and enrolling new advertisers... They wanted no help. It took her a month just to add cafepress after suggesting it innumerable times.

Helps to go to a big cash back site and see who they use. (fatwallet, ebates, boa's add it up, etc.) Linkshare, cj.com, shareasale, Azoogleads/epicdirectnetwork, and incentaclick will be your main cpa/cpl providers for incentivized sites. You'll have to be careful to make sure any offers you use allow incentivization. Incentaclick has the free trial/survey/email submit stuff that would be easiest to promote. The shop4liberty model fails there, because nearly everything requires a purchase with relatively low return. If you could get people to fill out a contest entry for Lasik (free to enter--pays you $5) and enter their email on a "free ipad" landing page (free to them, pays you $1) you could make a LOT of money. All these college kids who can't afford to donate could do this...