PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton : We created Al-Qaeda

RDM
01-01-2012, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw&feature=player_embedded

mstrmac1
01-01-2012, 01:05 AM
My head is spinning... I cant take it anymore!!!!! F*^%!

Eryxis
01-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Jesus, I don't know if I've ever agreed with something Hilary Clinton has said...

kylejack
01-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Hillary Clinton said some very nice things to Ron Paul when she appeared before a committee he was on. I think she might have been a better President, however slight, than Obama. It's hard to imagine someone being worse.

Student Of Paulism
01-01-2012, 01:27 AM
She is 100% right here, but it even goes beyond that. She is saying it was created in a way where it was 'by accident' or inadvertent, but it was OUTRIGHT CREATED INTENTIONALLY and Brzezinski already admitted that in a couple of his books, that the CIA had everything to do with it. The lower echelon Al-qaida people have no idea what is going on, they are just grunts, who think they are fighting some radical islamic cause, but people like Awlaki were directly involved with the CIA.

We always wanted nothing more than to see the USSR fall apart, and they were duped into thinking the afghanis were weak, which they were, but we then armed them to the tooth (like Saddam fighting Iran) and the soviets fell for it and basically got pummeled. In other words, we were able to defeat them without even having to go at them directly. And if you think for a second the russians dont know this, believe me, they do. And that is exactly why they still despise the US so much, because they know they were made fools of and took the bait that ruined them all those years ago, which they still somewhat suffering from. They have already stated (as did China) that they will not accept anymore mandates on Iran or sanctions. A high ranking chinese general also said whatever the IAEA report is that you put out, dont bother making up some bs in it (paraphrasing), because we wont adhere to it.

So yea, safe to say what side they are going to be on if Iran or Pakistan is messed with. Syria too, already tons of missile crusiers and gunboats along the Syrian coast and Mediterranean, and Chinese are also mobilizing near the Pakistani border. These countries arent going to bow down and kiss the ring of the globalists, i dont understand what they are trying to accomplish. Its just really insane, but then again, i guess they are.

blazeKing
01-01-2012, 01:32 AM
But But they hate us for our freedumbss, vote Santorum to get the terrists Duhhhhh

/brain explodes

I know we created Al Qaeda ..they are like anonymous ..99% of the organization thinks they are fighting for good, the 1% that controls what happens is working for probably CIA or some western organization

RDM
01-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Just want to let you know, this video is in the beginning stages of going viral. It has been shared over 2700 times in the past 7 days.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-01-2012, 04:04 AM
we were able to defeat them without even having to go at them directly. And if you think for a second the russians dont know this, believe me, they do. And that is exactly why they still despise the US so much, because they know they were made fools of and took the bait that ruined them all those years ago, which they still somewhat suffering from.

It's Russia's own damn fault for being so aggressive militarily. We are on the same course. If we don't change our ways, they will have the last laugh.:(

John F Kennedy III
01-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Hillary Clinton said some very nice things to Ron Paul when she appeared before a committee he was on. I think she might have been a better President, however slight, than Obama. It's hard to imagine someone being worse.

It used to be hard to umagine someone being worse than Bush.

Don't mind me im drunk.

lilymc
01-01-2012, 05:16 AM
I can't watch the video right now, because of the computer I'm on, but I'm just wondering... Why would she admit that openly? She's bad news (like most of them) and I thought she agreed with our interventionist foreign policy, so i'm kind of suprised she is talking about this. I'll have to watch the video when I get home tomorrow.

Blankstare
01-01-2012, 05:32 AM
http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-zbigniew-brzezinski-created-al.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-06tpoDBKU

AlexAmore
01-01-2012, 06:38 AM
OMG HILLARY 2012!!1!

...but seriously I wonder what the context was for all that bean spilling.

RDM
01-02-2012, 10:57 AM
You guys with Twitter accounts should be tweeting the crap out of this. It backs up Ron's stance on FP. Also this video is going viral as we speak. Over 2800 shares on FB and 900 Tweets

Romulus
01-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Someone needs to reupload this and title it:

Hillary Clinton channels Ron Paul

Muttley
01-02-2012, 11:15 AM
I think these people know they currently have the upper hand and it's just blatant arrogance on their part to come out and say "I did this, but you're too damn stupid to do anything about it".

Rather unfortunate. :(

FrankRep
01-02-2012, 11:17 AM
I can't watch the video right now, because of the computer I'm on, but I'm just wondering... Why would she admit that openly? She's bad news (like most of them) and I thought she agreed with our interventionist foreign policy, so i'm kind of suprised she is talking about this. I'll have to watch the video when I get home tomorrow.

She didn't say the U.S. created Al-Qaeda. She said the U.S. funded the mujahideen to fight the Soviet Union, which is common knowledge.

Wikipedia: Soviet war in Afghanistan> Foreign involvement and aid to the mujahideen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan#Foreign_involvement_and_ aid_to_the_mujahideen)

gb13
01-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Well, she's right here....but still a scumbucket.