PDA

View Full Version : Guys take a break, step away from the computer, and get on the phones tomorrow.

muh_roads
12-31-2011, 09:30 PM
It is New Years Eve. Donate what you can, and then step away from this shit and have some fun tonight. Turn off all the news stuff.

The woman and I got some champagne, got some 'za, got some Strongbow at my side and some everclear shots. I'm ready to get tore up. Go have some sloppy sex. Play video games. Whatever it is you wanna do. Enjoy your night.

Tomorrow I plan on doing some phone from home. Luckily my hangovers are minor...lol Everyone phone from home tomorrow as well.

We're going to do just fine in IA. Any minor set back will just make us push harder. Hell or high water we're gonna win this fuckin' thing.

Happy New Years to everyone. See you all in 2012 when we shock the world! :)

freeforall
12-31-2011, 09:34 PM
Happy New Year, friend!

Sublyminal
12-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Happy New Years, Bout to go get Jager'd up.

Qdog
12-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Actually tmw is sunday... so no phone from home right? or did they make an exception?

unknown
12-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Actually tmw is sunday... so no phone from home right? or did they make an exception?

Sunday, Monday whatever, if not Iowa the calls will goto NH, onward and upward.

1stAmendguy
12-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Agree totally except for the stay away from the computer part, I need my PC to call 4 Paul. ;)

Esoteric
12-31-2011, 10:37 PM
get on the phones. it's very easy, and VERY important. believe me.

muh_roads
01-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Happy New Years, Bout to go get Jager'd up.

I hear that! Reminded me...went out and also got some fake absinthe.

Here is to Ron Paul letting me have real legal absinthe some day. *Cheers*

okay so I didn't completely disappear...but I'm fairly blitzed. But I'm out again..

Happy New Year all! Gonna fuck shit up come 2012, you fuckin' neocons better be ready...w00t...take back our party! lol yeah I'm pretty phucked up... :)

Sunday, Monday whatever, if not Iowa the calls will goto NH, onward and upward.

Yeah my cock-up. Meant Monday I guess. Will have to do it during lunch breaks since I'll be back to work.

EDIT: Fuck Des Moines Register! W00t!...alright off to bed...lol