PDA

View Full Version : Seven degrees to John Mayer

SwordOfShannarah
11-09-2007, 05:01 AM
I called John Mayer's publicist before November 5th asking if John might want to be a part of what we're doing but never heard back. I also just called again today. Maybe they'll call back but you never know. Sometimes people are conservative when it comes to mixing their business with politics.

I'm not sure of the logistics but if people are in fact planning a rally in Boston on the 16th it would be pretty amazing if he gave a free concert. I also think he could really benefit. If he truly cares about Ron Paul then he gains by being able to make a big difference and I'm sure we'll all want a copy of his CD. :D

So I'm just wondering if anyone might know someone who might know someone, etc. who can get a direct request to John. I'm guessing if we want it we'll need to bypass his publicist to have a shot at it.

JordanL
11-09-2007, 05:16 AM
I called John Mayer's publicist before November 5th asking if John might want to be a part of what we're doing but never heard back. I also just called again today. Maybe they'll call back but you never know. Sometimes people are conservative when it comes to mixing their business with politics.

I'm not sure of the logistics but if people are in fact planning a rally in Boston on the 16th it would be pretty amazing if he gave a free concert. I also think he could really benefit. If he truly cares about Ron Paul then he gains by being able to make a big difference and I'm sure we'll all want a copy of his CD. :D

So I'm just wondering if anyone might know someone who might know someone, etc. who can get a direct request to John. I'm guessing if we want it we'll need to bypass his publicist to have a shot at it.

That's a GREAT idea!

We should buy an ad in Hollywood for an open "casting call" to get some performers on with us and help promote things!