PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Focus....DEC 16TH.

Shaun
11-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Your unleashed focus on Nov 5th shocked the elite and the collective power generated by all of you in focusing the minds and purposes of tens of thousands via your passion, certainty and personal power where just beyond anything the cushy talking heads and other MSM "opinion leaders" could have possibly imagined.....they have never know real freedom, they are trapped by their paychecks each and every day. They are bought and paid.

So, how are you doing? These are heady times for a young and gung ho group of freedom fighters aren't they? Well, you guys and your teams have just :cool:ROCKED the Political elite in DC. OMG, you just raised 4.4 million dollars in a single day! The other campaigns know you are coming but they know they can't do anything...they have that knot in their stomach, and they are just praying it was a fluke... and what's next? DEC 16TH is a day that will live in INFAMY for the establishment crowd in-DC.. So, let's start now and tell everybody you know to focus ALL their minds attention on Dec 16th, that date can go down in History as the day that the internet took over. Please do everything you can to encourage your team to get fully and totally behind that push. Nothing else matters but raising 10m on that day. Because you know what that means don't you? Our champ becomes the number 1 money raiser in Q3 and in the medias mind that will mean he is THE CHAMPION. They follow the money. Anyone that is out there promoting Dec 15 Th. or other fund raisers (except NOV 11th as that was already announced..) is distracting our advocates from our most pressing mission and that is to WIN a project that will have a MASSIVE impact on the LARGEST number of people in the BIGGEST sphere of the planet ( the media ) and when we raise 10m ( and we will and don't listen to those who say it will be less, they are thinking more like comfortable conservatives, not freedom fighters..) our champion becomes the front runner in Iowa, NH and the early states, and then, all of you will secure your place in US history as the guys who broke down the final bastion of the elite structure that the net had not yet "assimilated" the political hegemony in DC.
It's on. Go for the gold....
Yeah, that's right, FUCK YOU FRANK and FUCK YOU SEAN.:D
If you guys ever feel down for a minute or if it ever crosses your mind that we won't reach the 10M goal on Dec 16th, just take a minute and imagine the look on Sean Hannitys face when he is FORCED to acknowledge the tsunami that the 10M from our champion had unleashed. Just think about how that will make you feel, isn't it great!:D Quiet revenge and unlimited success is sometimes a wonderful motivator..
As the Visa commercial says..." Priceless":cool:
Oh, yeah...FUCK YOU SEAN..:D

Dec 16th for Victory. Tell everyone you know, the site is coming, Trevor is all set, our hero is on the stump, the off line media are confused, 72% of us want out of IRAQ, the dollar is on it's knees, the market is tanking and DC media elite is nervous; in other words, the perfect storm is now in place. History calls to Dr Ron Paul and his wonderful supporters (eh, that would be all of us..)

So, I say again, focus, focus, focus. If our champ get the $10,000,000 he's in for the nomination. (I know, I know, FUCK YOU SEAN..)

It's time.....party time..
Teaparty07.com:cool:

Benaiah
11-09-2007, 03:50 AM
I believe that we could raise 10 million dollars this day if we all concentrated our efforts on it.

Shaun
11-09-2007, 04:14 AM
WE ABSOLUTELY WILL DO IT!
There is no question in my mind that with a 30 day campaign we will do it..

ionlyknowy
11-09-2007, 04:36 AM
I think we should stick with the "remember remember the 16th of December" I loved that phrase for the last money bomb.. It helped me remember the date it was going to be on...

I think that helped it be so successful

Shaun
11-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Yeah, "ionlyknowy" I love that as well...
Really good.
I encourage you to push that idea out there..
Thanks.
Shaun.

Electrostatic
11-09-2007, 05:16 AM
Remember to order signs for the 15th ASAP (esp on Nov. 11th if you can!) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=34325

misconstrued
11-09-2007, 05:59 AM
I think we should stick with the "remember remember the 16th of December" I loved that phrase for the last money bomb.. It helped me remember the date it was going to be on...

I think that helped it be so successful

I suggested the same in another thread as a joke, but the more I think about it the more I like the sound of it ;)