PDA

View Full Version : Should Ron start the media in his local speeches?

Emerick
12-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Should Ron Paul start bashing the media?

I think this would be a good thing to do. He doesn't have to make up nothing, just show the clear manipulation the media is doing. This last piece of CNN and Wolf Blitzer, taking parts of his words out of context and trying to spin a clear anti-racist message into racism, made me furious.

He should expose them. We should not fear blowback. Why? Because they are already attacking Ron with all they can all the time. They can't do much more than that. Now Ron has a real voice, he has access to local media.

I really think it's time to fight the media, expose them. Why not say, in a speech, that Gloria Borger is not just a journalist; expose her, tell the truth that her husband is a lobbyist for the military industrial complex. He would be just saying the truth.

He doesn't have to go to the lamestream media to do that. He can do that in his speeches. A lot of people is sick and tired of media manipulation; the lamestream media doesn't have much credibility. If Ron stands up and fights back, I think he can destroy them.

The only thing I think we cannot do is let them attack and attack and attack and do nothing about it. It's delusional to think this isn't hurting Ron. It is.

tbone717
12-31-2011, 07:46 AM
It's delusional to think this isn't hurting Ron. It is.

In every poll taken he has gained from the previous poll by the same organization. Rasmussen +2; NBC/Marist +4; PPP +1; CNN/Time +5. The only one where he dropped was the Insider Advantage poll. So since the flurry of attacks began, Paul is gaining in the polls. How can you say that it is hurting him when the numbers show otherwise.

Philosophy_of_Politics
12-31-2011, 07:48 AM
No.

"Blowback."

idiom
12-31-2011, 07:50 AM
The less he complains the worse the MSM look.

Let other people attack the MSM on his behalf.

hazek
12-31-2011, 08:58 AM
If he were to somehow succeed in this election I believe this is the most important action he could take: exposing the corporate media propaganda machine and empower the local and social media by giving them exclusive access.