PDA

View Full Version : Iowa's Weather Could Make Tougher Paul's Quest for Caucus Win.

123tim
12-31-2011, 05:47 AM
I ran across an article this morning......It's sad that the fate of our country might be decided by fair-weather voters:

Iowa's Weather Could Make Tougher Paul's Quest for Caucus Win
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/12/29/bloomberg_articlesLWY6OE1A1I4H.DTL

Clear skies, like those predicted next week, could benefit former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, if more mainstream Republicans turn out in an election year when they are eager to unseat President Barack Obama. Romney held a slight advantage over Paul in a poll of likely caucus-goers released yesterday.

This isn't a commentary on the actual weather for Iowa. If you want to comment on that, CTrattlesnake has made a post here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?341606-Iowa-Caucus-weather-(meteorologist-s-take)

I'm commenting on the state of our country. I know that there might be quite a few older people who are afraid of falling and (possibly) breaking something that might lead to a very serious injury, but I suspect that most people just don't care enough to go out in the cold to vote.

I'd kill myself trying to get to the polls to vote for the future of my country and of my children. It's obvious that most people don't realize the future that is in store for all of us.

Philhelm
12-31-2011, 09:00 AM
I'd kill myself trying to get to the polls to vote for the future of my country and of my children. It's obvious that most people don't realize the future that is in store for all of us.

And if you fell, I would drag you the remaining distance. I wish people realized the peril we are in. :(

Bruno
12-31-2011, 09:07 AM
I am glad the weather will not be a factor, less opportunity to downplay the Ron Paul win than if there was a blizzard.

123tim
12-31-2011, 06:28 PM
And if you fell, I would drag you the remaining distance. I wish people realized the peril we are in. :(

Thank you. :) You can always depend on a Ron Paul supporter when the going gets tough.

robert9712000
12-31-2011, 08:21 PM
I hope its a bright sunny day and we destroy them,then theyll have no way to twist it

noxagol
12-31-2011, 10:06 PM
I hope its a bright sunny day and we destroy them,then they'll have no way to twist it

"In other news, the Iowa caucus doesn't matter because it didn't go the way we wanted, and also, because we say so! Now move along, nothing to see here."