PDA

View Full Version : Fred Heads Money Bomb

philgest
11-09-2007, 02:45 AM
Looks like the Fred Heads are planning a money bomb, I believe it is at the same time as is as Huckaboo's money bomb.....note how they begin with references to us Ron Paul supporters as "Bots" and go on to acknowledge what we the Ron Paul Bots have accomplished for "a candidate who lacks the considerable support that our (their) man Fred has" hahahaha, silly Fred Heads wake up and smell the coffee, Dr Paul has considerably MORE support than Fred will ever have...

Hi folks,

In the last few days there's been a push among Fred Heads to create our
own "moneybomb" for Fred Thompson. We've now seen what the Paul Bots have
been able to accomplish for a candidate who lacks the considerable support
that our man Fred now has.

At some point in the next few days, we will be launching a new site
designed to raise a considerable amount of money for Fred this coming
November 21st. In order for this endeavor to succeed, we are going to need
the support of each and every one of the Fred Heads out there.

We've sat and watched the MSM and the "so called" talking heads knocking
Fred at every turn and trying to create a false premise in people's minds
that our only choice this year will be between a couple of Liberal
Republicans.

Here and now is our opportunity to push back and make a statement to the
naysayers.

On November 22, I know that all if us will be celebrating a "Thanks
Giving" Day, but not before celebrating a "Fred's Giving Day" on November
21st. We're going to show how THANKFUL WE ARE THAT THERE IS A CONSERVATIVE
CHOICE FOR 2008.

That choice is Fred Dalton Thompson.

I hope you'll join us. ;)

Lane

PS. Is there anyone out there that has experience with Javascript or
Flash, or MySQL, please contact me. :)

hard@work
11-09-2007, 03:07 AM
Them's fighting words.

coastie
11-09-2007, 03:23 AM
Watch what happens with the media when neither one of them (Huckster is planning a "bomb" as well) dont reach their goal....complete silence, I'm sure. And tons more free media exposure for Huckler, with no mention of his lame attempt at bomb making, of course.

devil21
11-09-2007, 03:33 AM
I thought Fred was a front-runner? Why does he need moneybombs, Paul bot insults, and questions about the MSM?

Is Fred a sham? ROFL

SwordOfShannarah
11-09-2007, 03:40 AM
This could actually be very good for us. If the supposed "top-tier" candidates throw their own money bomb and fail then it would render the MSM polls meaningless. In fact the money bomb phenomenon would become the new poll. Except coastie is probably right. It would be downplayed.. but word of mouth is still very powerful.

hard@work
11-09-2007, 04:06 AM
What if he asks for a round of applause?

Conza88
11-09-2007, 04:09 AM
What if he asks for a round of applause?

I'd say: "first, you have to earn it."
;)

V-rod
11-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Great idea, followers of Frankenstompson. Do a money bomb when everyone is busy traveling, eating, shopping, or busy having a family/friends reunion.

Midnight77
11-09-2007, 05:00 AM
Fred's campaign has lost a lot of steam, from what I've seen. I'd love to see what the Fred Heads come up with. It won't be good if they can outdue ours, but I honestly don't see that happening. As a matter of fact, it won't, because they don't even have the site up and running. They honestly expect to get everything together, promote it, and have it ready by the 22nd??? Not happening. Meanwhile, we already have the 16th planned out, we're promoting it, and have our site now up and running ... and ready to go. Plus, Fred's supporters aren't as united on the Net as we are.

But I keep saying, the problem with these landline polls is that Paul's supporters aren't even being polled. Neo-Cons are the ones getting the calls. Moderates, Libertarians, and upset Democrats who support Paul, are not being called at all. Of course, the GOP knows this.

We need to blow the 16th Out of the Water.

hard@work
11-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Haven't we already outraised his last quarter?

jrich4rpaul
11-09-2007, 05:16 AM
We're going to have to raise an amount on Dec 16th that nobody can f with...

Midnight77
11-09-2007, 05:30 AM
Haven't we already outraised his last quarter?

Not quite. Fred raised $9.3 Million last Quarter. Fred's not going to get that this Quarter. His campaign has lost steam, if anything. We'll blow that out of the water though by next month. I'm actually expecting Paul to have the most raised of all the candidates after our money bomb on the 16th. We'll exceed Paul's own goal of $12 Million.

I'm going to say we'll get $6 Million on the 16th. I want more, but I am going to keep it reasonable ... and if we exceed that, hey even better.

misconstrued
11-09-2007, 05:40 AM
This could actually be very good for us. If the supposed "top-tier" candidates throw their own money bomb and fail then it would render the MSM polls meaningless. In fact the money bomb phenomenon would become the new poll. Except coastie is probably right. It would be downplayed.. but word of mouth is still very powerful.

Yeah, this is great news.

FreedomProsperityPeace
11-09-2007, 06:05 AM
LOL! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

V-rod
11-09-2007, 06:50 AM
I have hopes that we'll outraise Rudy and Fred combined by Dec 31st.

angelatc
11-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Great idea, followers of Frankenstompson. Do a money bomb when everyone is busy traveling, eating, shopping, or busy having a family/friends reunion.

Ssssshhhhhh. :D

Mortikhi
11-09-2007, 07:47 AM
Looks like the Fred Heads are planning a money bomb, I believe it is at the same time as is as Huckaboo's money bomb.....note how they begin with references to us Ron Paul supporters as "Bots" and go on to acknowledge what we the Ron Paul Bots have accomplished for "a candidate who lacks the considerable support that our (their) man Fred has" hahahaha, silly Fred Heads wake up and smell the coffee, Dr Paul has considerably MORE support than Fred will ever have...

Hi folks,

In the last few days there's been a push among Fred Heads to create our
own "moneybomb" for Fred Thompson. We've now seen what the Paul Bots have
been able to accomplish for a candidate who lacks the considerable support
that our man Fred now has.

At some point in the next few days, we will be launching a new site
designed to raise a considerable amount of money for Fred this coming
November 21st. In order for this endeavor to succeed, we are going to need
the support of each and every one of the Fred Heads out there.

We've sat and watched the MSM and the "so called" talking heads knocking
Fred at every turn and trying to create a false premise in people's minds
that our only choice this year will be between a couple of Liberal
Republicans.

Here and now is our opportunity to push back and make a statement to the
naysayers.

On November 22, I know that all if us will be celebrating a "Thanks
Giving" Day, but not before celebrating a "Fred's Giving Day" on November
21st. We're going to show how THANKFUL WE ARE THAT THERE IS A CONSERVATIVE
CHOICE FOR 2008.

That choice is Fred Dalton Thompson.

I hope you'll join us. ;)

Lane

PS. Is there anyone out there that has experience with Javascript or
Flash, or MySQL, please contact me. :)
As soon as they launch it, buy domain names that are one letter off and fill it will really really bad Fred info. I'm kinda partial to the spliced video where Fred is going "uh uh ah ah uh yeh um ummm yeh uh"

kylejack
11-09-2007, 07:54 AM
I'd say: "first, you have to earn it."
;)
By dropping out of the race. I will heartily applaud!

ladyliberty
11-09-2007, 07:55 AM
RFLMAO!! Oh you guys!

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuck!

Wouldn't it be fun if we had tickers to show how badly their bombs fizzle out compared to our bombs?

Their bombs are water baloons compared to us!

Brinck Slattery
11-09-2007, 08:12 AM
I wonder if their "money bombs" will have the transparency that ours did. One of the stunning things about our success was the fact that the average donation was a little over $100, and there were 38,000 donors.

It's possible that they'll succeed, but it'll be interesting to see if there's any kind of broad, small-donation base or if they just get 1000 rich buddies to donate $4,600 from them and their wives. I'm actually this is happening, it will be very revealing if they have anything near the amount of transparency that we have.

seapilot
11-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Shoot a salvo into thier sinking ship...donate this SUNDAY NOV 11....we can pull a million more for the Freedom Express!

JimDude
11-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Its funny because I think their calling it a "money-nuke"

ADGettis
11-09-2007, 01:10 PM
I know there are too many Ron Paul moneybombs being suggested already, but wouldn't it be great to have a mini-moneybomb on the 22nd and beat him then? Nothing official so's it wouldn't look like a major coordinated effort on our side, but just enough to give the appearance of a spontaneously good fundraising day.

We could see one of two headlines that day: "Thompson reports best fundraising day of his campaign" or "Thompson fundraiser falls short of Paul's numbers." I'm sure Fred's returns that day won't be very impressive, so it won't take much on our part to embarrass him.

weatherbill
11-09-2007, 03:47 PM
one thing the fred campeign has, is special interests....special interests can throw alot of money into a campeign, so I would'nt put much stock in any real support for fred from that.....but if he doesn't raise enough money, we can all have a great laugh.......roflmao

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Its funny because I think their calling it a "money-nuke"

Hah! I'm not sure if everyone gets it, but this "money-nuke" of fred's is a joke. fredthompsonforum.com was completely overrun by trolls, long ago. i'm not sure if there were any "fred-heads" there to begin with.

sergeant_x
11-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Where is this info coming from? I'm looking around and not seeing it. In fact, the only Fred Thompson forum I've seen is a satire site.

Is this coming from the official compaign, or what?

torchbearer
11-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Where is this info coming from? I'm looking around and not seeing it. In fact, the only Fred Thompson forum I've seen is a satire site.

Is this coming from the official compaign, or what?

Satire? Is this satire too? Its comes from the official Hannity forum written by a mod with tens of thousands of post:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/1893262051_71a8cffbdf_o.jpg

Sounds just like the crap you read at the fredthompsonforum. This is the mindset of the neocon.

Mrossca
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Paul Bot #1,297,441 is insaulted.

sergeant_x
11-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Sounds just like the crap you read at the fredthompsonforum. This is the mindset of the neocon.

Uh... I wasn't challenging the post or anything. I was just wondering where it was so I could go have a look. And the only forum I could find was fredthompsonforum.com

So, anybody know where the original post was from?

kylejack
11-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Hah! I'm not sure if everyone gets it, but this "money-nuke" of fred's is a joke. fredthompsonforum.com was completely overrun by trolls, long ago. i'm not sure if there were any "fred-heads" there to begin with.

There are no trolls on FredThompsonForum, only true neo-conservative patriots.

ChooseLiberty
11-09-2007, 06:41 PM
When Fred's money bomb bombs make sure you call into all the talk shows and give your condolences very PUBLICLY.

Sorry Freddy.

angelatc
11-14-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.fredsgivingday.com/

Looks like it is up and running. :)

ladyliberty
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
oh wow - 42 pledges - i guess that is the entire cast and crew of Law and Order who will be voting for him?

ItsTime
11-14-2007, 08:41 PM
If they are smart they have already lined up 100 packs with their big name donors giving $5k a pop to each one.... if they are smart

bbachtung
11-14-2007, 08:46 PM
How will they ever show how much was raised on that day? Fred's campaign doesn't have real-time disclosure of how much money his campaign has raised.

ladyliberty
11-14-2007, 08:48 PM
I just checked huck finn's site - he only has $1,528,387 to meet his November goal of $2,067,521.00! (I wonder where he got a nice rounded number like that?)

http://www.mikehuckabee.com

whars his money bomb site @?

LinearChaos
11-14-2007, 08:50 PM
It will be Epic Fail. I can't wait :D

derdy
11-14-2007, 09:51 PM
:rolleyes:

rodent
11-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Looks like the Fred Heads are planning a money bomb, I believe it is at the same time as is as Huckaboo's money bomb.....note how they begin with references to us Ron Paul supporters as "Bots" ...

Yeah? Rodent (me) is having his own money bomb for himself. He's not running for anything, but probably has more supporters than Fred. It's the same day as Fred's money bomb.

Cindy
11-14-2007, 10:11 PM
How will they ever show how much was raised on that day? Fred's campaign doesn't have real-time disclosure of how much money his campaign has raised.

I was about to ask the same question.

bbachtung
11-14-2007, 10:37 PM
I was about to ask the same question.

Great minds think alike.

frasu
11-14-2007, 10:55 PM
http://www.fredsgivingday.com/

Looks like it is up and running. :)

wow, scary pictures of fred on that site...

Abyss19562
11-14-2007, 11:13 PM
This should be very hilarious to see Huck and Fred NOT reach their goals and raise hardly anything. This should be very interesting.

ChristopherJ
11-14-2007, 11:47 PM
"When we get our house in order people will want to emmulate us"

Thanks to all these campaigns for proving RP's point :)

TurtleBurger
11-15-2007, 12:03 AM
He's up to 44 pledges! At this rate he may make over $5000 in his money bomb!

Cindy
11-15-2007, 12:04 AM
This should be very hilarious to see Huck and Fred NOT reach their goals and raise hardly anything. This should be very interesting.

How is anyone going to see what Fred raised when the official campaign has no counter?

I can't believe any grass roots supporter of Fred would bother sending him their own money. He gets money from big corpa pacs, wealthy Hollywood and Political friends, and plenty of Free press.

What is hurting Fred is not his fundraising. The media made him top tier before he even declared. It's that he is a dud. He even said he doesn't think he will win before a fox interview and it's caught on youtube that he had to ask a few dozen at a speech rally, falling asleep, for some applause at the end.

Fred Dudson, doesn't need money, he needs a pulse and some passion, something his supporters can not buy him.

ConstitutionGal
11-15-2007, 12:20 AM
Wanna see something REALLY funny (or maybe sad depending on your POV)?

Check this out --- The little graphic to donate that goes to Thompson's site is as follows:

https: //www.fred08.com/contribute.aspx?RefererID=13fd96ec-d332-4c8c-8514-301620e2a3e9

You generally don't see a 'referer ID' in a link UNLESS the referer is getting a kickback or commission from the referral. I'm wondering if the Freddie campaign is having to pay folks to link to his site now......hmmmm...

Second thing that I found amusing is the tiny little link in the lower left corner of the homepage. It's a site/page tracker and it goes here:

https ://www.fred08.com/contribute.aspx?RefererID=13fd96ec-d332-4c8c-8514-301620e2a3e9

Check out those smokin' hot statistics!!! What's REALLY funny is that it looks like the majority of his visitors are coming from --- take a guess --- HERE! with second place coming from a gamer's blog found here: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=45192 LOL

LinearChaos
11-15-2007, 12:34 AM
44 people, more like a money firecracker.

Arkris
11-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Huh...

Isn't the day before Thanksgiving one of the busiest traveling days of the year?

When money bomb time comes along, aren't most people going to be on the road, or sky, to a family member's house?

Just a thought.

deedles
11-15-2007, 08:29 PM
What's with Huck and Elvis anyway? How presidential is that?

These people are nuts.

deedles
11-15-2007, 08:45 PM
And Romney has an Elvis song playing on his site...?

Can someone photoshop all those clowns standing together on one of the stages from a debate, put them all in Elvis outfits except of course, our fearless leader?