PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, Ron's 'taking the weekend off' - THREE Sunday shows. Rand's on a fourth

sailingaway
12-31-2011, 12:49 AM
I expect attacks, so I hope he gets well rested on Saturday, and swims.

WASHINGTON (AP) ' Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:

ABC's "This Week" ' 2012 GOP presidential candidates Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul; Gov. Terry Branstad, R-Iowa.
___
NBC's "Meet the Press" ' 2012 GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum; Matt Strawn, Iowa GOP chairman.
___
CBS' "Face the Nation" ' Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.
___
CNN's "State of the Union" ' Ron Paul; Branstad; Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.
___
"Fox News Sunday" ' 2012 GOP presidential candidates Rick Perry, Ron Paul and Bachmann.

RickyJ
12-31-2011, 12:55 AM
Yeah, he needs to rest and be ready for the them Sunday.

And we need to get him that 6 million.

I almost can't wait till Tuesday night.

rp08orbust
12-31-2011, 01:00 AM

Aratus
12-31-2011, 01:01 AM
i keep on thinking of a ronslide but iowa feels so darn close.
mitt romney and dr. ron paul will be the two major round
trip tickets out of iowa and its anyone's guess who will
rise up from the second tier right underneath them!!!

braane
12-31-2011, 01:02 AM
i keep on thinking of a ronslide but iowa feels so darn close.
mitt romney and dr. ron paul will be the two major round
trip tickets out of iowa and its anyone's guess who will
rise up from the second tier right underneath them!!!

Best thing that can happen to the second tier is they all tie... so no one knows who to go with.

anaconda
12-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Best thing that can happen to the second tier is they all tie... so no one knows who to go with.

Not necessarily IMHO. I would rather have one individual in clear third. Dangling out there alone and vulnerable...

cdc482
12-31-2011, 01:41 AM
IDC what happens as long as Ron gets 1st.

idiom
12-31-2011, 01:54 AM
Going to be on two shows in close proximity to Brandstad? Better take snow gear.

And one show with Bachman. That will be awkward.

eleganz
12-31-2011, 02:13 AM
Ron Paul gets rest while biking. :D

ca4paul
12-31-2011, 02:14 AM
woooooooooow!

http://kvcr.org/~/media/Images/SBCCD/KVCR/Concerts/full/H%20Pizza.ashx?w=640&h=480&as=1

pauliticalfan
12-31-2011, 02:17 AM
Any reason why we're dominating all the Sunday shows and Romney isn't?

ventron
12-31-2011, 02:20 AM

"Mr. Paul, why do you think Mr. Romney this and Mr. Romney that?"

gyrmnix
12-31-2011, 02:24 AM
Yeah, he needs to rest and be ready for the them Sunday.

And we need to get him that 6 million.

$900,000 in ~24 hours?

I just threw in $100.

anaconda
12-31-2011, 02:44 AM

Severe attacks planned against Ron? I wonder if these are a good idea..

unknown
12-31-2011, 03:58 AM

I cant sleep properly. I'm freaking over the Desmoines Register poll due out tonight at 7pm.

J_White
12-31-2011, 04:16 AM
this much media can be tricky at this time. specially with CNN being on full attack mode, now they dug something about some 1980s book !

bluesc
12-31-2011, 04:40 AM

Romney has been avoiding Sunday shows like the plague. In fact he avoids all direct interviews. He was probably invited.

I'm glad Rand will be on Face the Nation.

HOLLYWOOD
12-31-2011, 05:03 AM
We'll call it... 'PUNCHING BAG SUNDAY'
Any reason why we're dominating all the Sunday shows and Romney isn't?To tear down Paul... fasco-corpora Media will be well prepared to hit Ron Paul with more trash/smears, to turn the ignorant viewing audiences on conjured-up propaganda. I hope RP & campaign are prepared for the hit piece Sunday interviews. Hopefully Ron will stop the "AND DAHs, BUT AHs, WELLLLL... etc responses.

He better have good concise/direct speech, correct makeup, audio, lighting, dress, & groomed to perfection. Sunday morning media will attempt exploiting every bit possible, even age and appearance(remember the Kennedy vs. Nixon visual/appearance WIN). Recalling and confirming hearing a much about who "sounds and looks" presidential lately by all the media meat puppets.

"Mr. Paul, why do you think Mr. Romney this and Mr. Romney that?"yes indeed, the 3rd party crap, racist that, spoiler this, U hate Israel, U R Dangerous, it will go on and on

Huell, That's AMAZING! :D
woooooooooow!

http://kvcr.org/%7E/media/Images/SBCCD/KVCR/Concerts/full/H%20Pizza.ashx?w=640&h=480&as=1

ca4paul
12-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Huell, That's AMAZING! :D

haha was wondering when somebody was going to notice it.

ItsTime
12-31-2011, 04:43 PM

Because Ron Paul refused to do many interviews over the week. The media was actually complaining that Ron Paul was blacking them out lol. I hope these are not hit pieces.

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-31-2011, 05:55 PM
OMG! NO! This is my nightmare! :(

sailingaway
12-31-2011, 05:58 PM

Romney doesn't want to rock the boat, he does better not going on tv to be attacked. There is something to be said on that for Ron, too, he WILL be attacked, no question.

pauliticalfan
12-31-2011, 06:12 PM
I say we send Doug Wead and Rand out there instead. Seems too risky.

jbuttell
12-31-2011, 06:20 PM
So Ron's idea of taking the weekend off, is to only take saturday off? Ouch. I don't know how he does it! I sure hope he takes care of himself. Gotta keep that mind and body strong!

KramerDSP
12-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Ron Paul HAS to go on offense and talk about NDAA and call out Obama's "for reservations" comment. This will force the narrative and the American people will understand that habeaus corpus just died once and for all tonight. This also probably forces Obama to respond to Ron Paul's comments at some point down the road as outrage intensifies.