PDA

View Full Version : Carol Costello admits lack of media coverage for Ron Paul

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-09-2007, 02:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_1-Ubolr_o

This is about the fairest take on Ron Paul and the recent money bomb that I've seen in the mainstream. Check it out.

Man from La Mancha
11-09-2007, 02:10 AM
That was a great segment.

Grandson of Liberty
11-09-2007, 02:27 AM
simply awesome!

lastnymleft
11-09-2007, 11:35 PM
It'd be nice to know if the Campaign has that sort of information, or are planning on getting it. (Anyone know, or able to find out?) http://www.vidmon.com would data be pretty expensive, I'd think, but if the campaign aren't going to pay for it, I think it'd be a Good Thing to subscribe to the service, anyway, so that we can promote the numbers. I'm sure that it would be broken down by news organization, as well, so we can target our campaigns, and name/shame offenders most trying to shut him out.

Note that she only used McCain as a comparison, when the width of the screen could easily have fitted in more candidates? I'm certain that they would have *themselves* looked at a comparison of *all* candidates, but decided that it would have been way too embarrassing of their own coverage. How many are Rudy, Mitt, Shillary, and Obama getting? Let's find out.

I'd chip in for such a service.

huchahucha
11-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I don't know if she is "decidedly unwholesome", but the Ron Paul Girl fucking ROCKS!!!

BIZZA (Bostonian for bizarre) is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile, and that is straight from her Nov. 5th video. I've been trying to work that into daily conversation ever since I've heard it.

Minlawc
11-10-2007, 12:14 AM
I think CNN has been getting better at showing news about Ron Paul since this. Nov 5th was a big wake up call to them, that contrary to their own polls, He's winning alot of straw polls and gaining alot of money. I remember yesterday they reported a story on the stolen credit card testing.

I can't comment on MSNBC or Fox, are they talking more about him?

Midnight77
11-10-2007, 03:57 AM
I think CNN has been getting better at showing news about Ron Paul since this. Nov 5th was a big wake up call to them, that contrary to their own polls, He's winning alot of straw polls and gaining alot of money. I remember yesterday they reported a story on the stolen credit card testing.

I can't comment on MSNBC or Fox, are they talking more about him?

I usually don't watch CNN, but I do monitor FOX and MSNBC. I can tell you that neither of those networks are mentioning him at all. Chris Matthews did a Hardball segment tonight ranking the Top Ten Presidential Candidates ... (#10 was a tie between Joe Biden and Chris Dodd).

Ron Paul was not even in that Top 10 whatsoever. Even after that Money Bomb we dropped.

Media Biases are out of control.