PDA

View Full Version : Two Texans Poised for GOP Iowa Caucus Win

sailingaway
12-30-2011, 10:10 PM
http://media.nbcdfw.com/images/654*368/ron-paul-literature-generic.jpg

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/Two-Texans-Could-Win-GOP-Iowa-Caucuses-136462608.html

Karsten
12-30-2011, 10:17 PM
The media NEVER said the same when Ron Paul was polling as Perry is polling now.
So apparently, according to the MSM, ANYONE can win Iowa?

Liberty Shark
12-30-2011, 10:21 PM
From all the data and information I have read, I do not see Perry getting any more than 17-18% on Tuesday.

Also, there are a few obscure polls being floated around which really don't look very good, but I am not going to give any link, or even names of these polls because I think they are total b.s. and propaganda. If the real clear politics people don't factor them in, then neither will I.

However, is anyone here currently in Iowa? If so, what are you seeing/hearing on the ground. I am a little concerned about western Iowa. Some people I know there have me a little concerned.

I personally trust Rasmussen the most and their latest numbers look very good to me.

cdc482
12-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Perry's supporters have a lot of ideological overlap with us. We need to win their votes on caucus night.

sailingaway
12-30-2011, 10:52 PM
The media NEVER said the same when Ron Paul was polling as Perry is polling now.
So apparently, according to the MSM, ANYONE can win Iowa?

What I think is hilarious is that Paul stories keep turning up in 'Perry watch' a blog a Texas paper started to track Perry's candidacy.

sailingaway
12-30-2011, 10:53 PM
From all the data and information I have read, I do not see Perry getting any more than 17-18% on Tuesday.

Also, there are a few obscure polls being floated around which really don't look very good, but I am not going to give any link, or even names of these polls because I think they are total b.s. and propaganda. If the real clear politics people don't factor them in, then neither will I.

However, is anyone here currently in Iowa? If so, what are you seeing/hearing on the ground. I am a little concerned about western Iowa. Some people I know there have me a little concerned.

I personally trust Rasmussen the most and their latest numbers look very good to me.

Rasmussen polls Ron poorly because it emphasizes GOP establishment in how its house is selected. Ron over performed them by a number of points, 8, I think, last time. Maybe they learned, this time

Liberty Shark
12-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Rasmussen polls Ron poorly because it emphasizes GOP establishment in how its house is selected. Ron over performed them by a number of points, 8, I think, last time. Maybe they learned, this time

Yeah.

I was interested that Rasmussen had Paul essentially in a statistical tie with Romney for first. If these numbers are indeed accurate then you can fire up the band and prepare to light up the victory cigars.

AngryCanadian
12-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Lol so now its Rick Perry whos Tied, when will the mainstream establishment make up there minds?

Rick Perry has surged to a statistical tie for third in the latest NBC/Marist Poll in Iowa.

CNN Stated that in one of there polls it was santorum and now NBC says its Rick Perry?

Aratus
12-30-2011, 11:50 PM
ron paul,
mitt romney,
rick perry,
rick santorum
and then
newt gingrich
in that order?

ronpaulfollower999
12-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Oh thats right, 3rd is the new 1st.

sailingaway
12-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Lol so now its Rick Perry whos Tied, when will the mainstream establishment make up there minds?

CNN Stated that in one of there polls it was santorum and now NBC says its Rick Perry?

statistical tie for third. Perry is in fourth.

J_White
12-31-2011, 12:49 AM
Oh thats right, 3rd is the new 1st.

lol, unless someone we (MSM) like is 1st !