PDA

View Full Version : 100% we are right where we choose to be in IOWA

Michigan11
12-30-2011, 09:01 PM
RP wins in a landslide my prediction. Romney ends up crying and polstered on drudge and fox as a comeback that won't happen.

Sublyminal
12-30-2011, 09:03 PM
RP wins in a landslide my prediction. Romney ends up crying and polstered on drudge and fox as a comeback that won't happen.

This would make my day, especially if RP comes in to claim NH 7 days later.

RickyJ
12-30-2011, 09:03 PM

The crowds that come out to see Paul in Iowa over the few who come out to see other candidates says it will be a landslide for Paul. But the vote counters might have other plans.

lib3rtarian
12-30-2011, 09:06 PM
I am nervous and freaking out here.

spudea
12-30-2011, 09:23 PM
OP is delusional. This isn't a primary for an obscure US senate seat. This is a primary for the POTUS! The Establishment is pulling out everything!

Its gonna be a nail biter all the way till we hear the results late tuesday night.

Brett85
12-30-2011, 09:26 PM
This is completely unrealistic. Ron is still in good shape with his great organization and the fact that it's a caucus rather than a primary. But the vote will be extremely close. It's not going to be a blowout.

Jandrsn21
12-30-2011, 09:26 PM
I am nervous and freaking out here.

I'm with ya! Freaking out in a good way though, I think we'll do it!

Elwar
12-30-2011, 09:27 PM
I predict Santorum coming in 3rd making SC a whole new ballgame.

sofia
12-30-2011, 09:32 PM
The crowds that come out to see Paul in Iowa over the few who come out to see other candidates says it will be a landslide for Paul. But the vote counters might have other plans.

Unfortunately, on Election Day....1 wishy washy lemming who only started paying attention just a few days ago, will cancel out the vote 1 red hot Paul devotee who has been stoked for months.....It's gonna be very close and there is no way of telling which way the uninformed voters will lean.

PeacePlan
12-30-2011, 09:33 PM

The old saying that comes to mind "don't count your chickens till they hatch". I still recall 2008 and we all thought we had Iowa and NH and we did not. I hope you are right but I been here before. Need to just keep on working and pray your prediction comes true. I don't think they will cheat us in Iowa but NH I think they might?