PDA

View Full Version : Whenever you see any hit pieces or encounter negativity, remember this...

madcat033
11-09-2007, 01:23 AM
I suppose, indeed, that in public life, a man whose political principles have any decided character and who has energy enough to give them effect must always expect to encounter political hostility from those of adverse principles.

-Thomas Jefferson

curtisag
11-09-2007, 01:28 AM
This is true, but hit pieces by the media is defined as 'bias'. The media are suppose to be non-biased according to the principles of Journalism. But like the constitution, there's no respect for journalistic integrity anymore. It makes me very angry, but I try to remain civil for the sake of Ron Paul's image.

devil21
11-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Ron Paul's campaign is the definition of "It's just water off a duck's back!". They can't ding him. The message rises above petty misinformation (dare I say slander and libel even?) and resonates with the people that know the ideas that this country was founded upon. They will know it when they hear and understand it. If they don't then maybe we truly are surrounded by idiots. What can ya do?