PDA

View Full Version : Republican Liberty Caucus Endorses Ron Paul for President

Keith and stuff
12-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Republican Liberty Caucus Endorses Ron Paul for President
By Dave Nalle
December 30, 2011 at 3:02 PM
http://www.rlc.org/2011/12/30/republican-liberty-caucus-endorses-ron-paul-for-president/

This is excellent news. I guess they were strongly considering Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. Gary Johnson dropped out and endorsed Ron Paul (as did GJ's NH staff) so... I don't know much about the RLC outside of NH but I know the Chair and the most vocal person in leadership in NH support Ron Paul. A former Chair of the New Hampshire RLC is currently Chair of Ron Paul's NH campaign.

Republican Liberty Caucus Endorses Ron Paul for President
Paul Nomination Will Send a Message from the Grassroots that the GOP is Back on Track with its Founding Principles!

AUSTIN, TX – The Republican Liberty Caucus national board is proud to endorse Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) for the Republican presidential nomination. In a field of candidates who show little genuine commitment to individual liberty or reducing the size of government, Rep. Paul stands out as a consistent champion of the values of the Republican Liberty Caucus; limited government, personal liberty and free enterprise.

“Ron Paul has been the one Congressman willing to consistently stand up against abuses of government power and for protecting the rights of citizens,” said RLC National Chairman Dave Nalle. “He has led opposition to the War on Drugs, REAL ID and the PATRIOT Act. Just in the past year he has joined us in fighting against unconstitutional military detention of civilians, government tracking of workers through e-verify and a federal takeover of the internet. These are issues which grassroots Republicans are concerned about, but the party establishment is not listening. Ron Paul is the only candidate who really speaks for the grassroots of the Republican Party.”

“Paul has often been a lone vote against big government and big spending in the wilderness of the House of Representatives, but as president that lone vote would become a veto and stop government abuses dead in their tracks,” observed Earl Bandy, Chairman of the RLC of Colorado. “That alone is a great reason to put Ron Paul in the White House and give him that power.”

A major goal of the Republican Liberty Caucus is to expand the number of Senators and Representatives who are truly dedicated to the principles of small government, free enterprise and individual liberty. We made a good start towards changing Congress in 2010 and with Ron Paul at the head of the Republican ticket and a great field of liberty candidates we can win even more seats in Congress in 2012.

With leaders like Ron Paul this is the year when we can bring our government back to the values of the founders and put the liberty and prosperity of our citizens at the top of the national agenda rather than the bottom.

libertyfanatic
12-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Didn't the RLC just bash Dr. Paul a week or two ago?

BUSHLIED
12-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Please post this on the FB pages of all the Republican Liberty Caucus. Get out the good news considering that Aaron Bitterman from DC has been posted smears and lies about Ron on these pages.

Dorfsmith
12-30-2011, 04:47 PM
That's when they thought Johnson was still in. Oh well, I'll take it.

Dorfsmith
12-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Please post this on the FB pages of all the Republican Liberty Caucus. Get out the good news considering that Aaron Bitterman from DC has been posted smears and lies about Ron on these pages.

I had to delete Aaron Bitterman as a facebook friend. Spreading lies and he knows it.

Agorism
12-30-2011, 04:50 PM
How many people are in this thing?

This is the same one that is in US congress right?

BUSHLIED
12-30-2011, 04:51 PM
I had to delete Aaron Bitterman as a facebook friend. Spreading lies and he knows it.

Yeah, I agree. He took on the same tone as that ex-staffer Donereo (sp?) and James Kirchick etc....what a shame. Hopefully he'll crawl under a rock and stay there...

BUSHLIED
12-30-2011, 04:52 PM
How many people are in this thing?

This is the same one that is in US congress right?

No this is a national grassroots RLC not the one in Congress. Funny thing is I think Aaron was like the Director or something of the RLC and now to his chagrin, they endorsed Paul, AHAHAH

heavenlyboy34
12-30-2011, 04:52 PM
hmmm...I heard somewhere that RP founded the RLC or was at least high-ranking. :confused:

No this is a national grassroots RLC not the one in Congress.
okay, n/m:toady:

Tax the Fed
12-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Great - familiar with them from '08.

An important group, including the Congressman from Arizona Jeff Flake (R-AZ).

givemeliberty2010
12-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Awesome news!

ZanZibar
12-30-2011, 06:17 PM
I had to delete Aaron Bitterman as a facebook friend. Spreading lies and he knows it.Yeah I think that guy has some serious mental issues he needs to deal with.

Rumor is that he is bitter because Ron didn't hire him back in 2008 and has carried a grudge ever since. I also heard that Gary Johnson had to fire him for his behavior and animosity towards Ron.

Keith and stuff
12-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Didn't the RLC just bash Dr. Paul a week or two ago?

I never heard anything about that. As far as I know, the RLC has liked Ron Paul for over a decade. Ron has been involved with the RLC in the past. As far as I know, it is the top (largest and most respected) pro-liberty partisan organization in the US. Aaron Bitterman, perhaps the former VC of the national RLC has bashed Paul many times as himself, but never as a representative of the RLC.

I'm only involved with the Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire. I posted this news to that FB page.

Nubraskan
12-31-2011, 02:19 AM
I contacted my state's RLC chapter. They said they'll be helping Ron Paul supporters with the delegate process.

Keith and stuff
12-31-2011, 08:11 AM
I contacted my state's RLC chapter. They said they'll be helping Ron Paul supporters with the delegate process.

Excellent news.

Ron Paul or Bust: An Ultimatum To All Republicans
December 22nd, 2011
By Michael S. Murphy – RLC-Wisconsin Chair
http://wi.rlc.org/2011/12/ron-paul-or-bust-an-ultimatum-to-all-republicans/

The Ultimatum

The Iowa Caucus will kick off all caucuses and primaries on January 3, 2012. Since there has been not one vote cast for any Republican contender, the field remains completely open. No candidate is an actual frontrunner, as far as official votes are concerned, or Party favorite as of yet. Therefore, despite what many in the mainstream media are trying to portray, Ron Paul IS NOT a spoiling third-party candidate; he is a valid Republican contender and should be treated as such.

Taking into consideration the current polling and the strong, unwavering support for Ron Paul by his loyalists, the Republican Party, if they wish to unseat President Obama, has to seriously consider nominating Ron Paul as the Republican Presidential Candidate.

Why?

As the RLC-WI Chair and fellow Ron Paul supporter, I am calling on all the members of the entire Republican Liberty Caucus nationwide, to vote for Ron Paul not only in the Republican Primaries and Caucuses, but in the Presidential General Election too.

I, along with many others, am done with having to be forced to choose the lesser of two evils in what really is a two-party dictatorship. I see absolutely no difference between the likes of Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. Individuals like these, both Democratic and Republican, have the same Big Government Statist, globalistic agenda. Sure, they may differ on some issues, but ultimately they have proven by their track records to be proponents of expanding government, not of limiting government. They have restricted individual rights, not upheld them. And they have restricted and regulated our Market Economy, not completely allowed to maintain and keep it fundamentally free.

Come general election day, I shall vote for Ron Paul. Whether I check the box for Ron Paul as the nominated Republican candidate or have to write-in his name, Ron Paul and only Ron Paul, shall receive my vote. I call on all defenders of Liberty and the Constitution to join me as well; and encourage all those in your spheres of influence to do the same.

This Republic shall no longer be held hostage to the party elites and the agenda spinning media. We, as citizens, shall no longer have to choose such marginal candidates who after time and time again, fail to keep their promises. Ron Paul has a proven and consistent track record which backs every thing he says.

The option is now for all Republicans to decide… Choose Ron Paul as your GOP Presidential Nominee or face a significant voter shortage come the general election for an alternate candidate that will suffer the same fate as John McCain did in 2008.

Many will claim that this action is simply another vote for Obama. If Newt Gingrich or Mitt Romney becomes President, it is my personal belief that we will not see that much of a difference, if any.

If Republicans want Barack Obama removed from office, the only secure option is to vote Ron Paul as the Republican Presidential Nominee.

This is now the Republican’s ultimatum. Choose wisely.

GeorgiaAvenger
12-31-2011, 01:28 PM
I nominated Bob Fanning as a candidate they should endorse. Others should too!

Keith and stuff
01-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I contacted the NH Chair and asked her to blog about this (she is a blogger on one of the top two NH conservative blogs.) She just blogged about it, if you live in NH, please spread the blog post. Let's help her out for helping us out :)

Ron Paul endorsed by the national Republican Liberty Caucus
by Carolyn
http://granitegrok.com/blog/2012/01/ron-paul-rlc-endorsement

Keith and stuff
01-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Great news, the NH Chair of RLCNH loves Ron Paul. She was on C-SPAN for 43 minutes saying great things about Ron Paul!

http://rlcnh.org/news/rlcnh-chairman-carolyn-mckinney-represents-n-h-liberty-on-cspan/

Like a Boss!