PDA

View Full Version : WorldNetDaily: Huck's for Huck – Paul's for America

Xanax Nation
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58592

The CAFTA and NAFTA so-called trade agreements are not free trade, but managed trade. This is why Rep. Ron Paul, Mr. Liberty himself, has rejected these usurpations. The Hegelian Huckabee, however, has sided with the statists who'd sooner subordinate America's sovereignty and allow powerful, unaccountable bureaucracies to dictate the terms of trade.

I like this lady!! :D

Korey Kaczynski
11-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Chucklehuck

bbachtung
11-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah, she's written a lot of pro-Paul stuff.

Xanax Nation
11-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Chucklehuck
Here's a chuckle for ya:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58590

Original_Intent
11-09-2007, 12:27 AM
Digg that article, please! This is the the second outstanding RP article she has written and she is going against the grain at WorldNetDaily, as they are really promoting Huckabee (Publishing weekly or more frequent endorsements from Chuck Norris and Janet Folger).

Matt
11-09-2007, 12:30 AM
She's one of the founders of Jews for Ron Paul.

ronpaulyourmom
11-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Who other than Dr. Paul has "voted nine out of nine times against raising his own pay"?

lol!

dugg for sure.

saahmed
11-09-2007, 02:21 AM
awesome article

a_european
11-09-2007, 03:37 AM
Huckeabee is the FDR in this race. From his site about agriculture:

* We must be able to feed ourselves as part of our national security.
* We must help our farmers lead the way to energy independence.
* As a percentage of national income, we spend only half as much on food as people in other developed countries. Subsidies help keep our food costs low by keeping production levels high.
* We need subsidies to help our farmers compete with heavily subsidized farmers in Europe and Asia and to insulate them from the effects of natural disasters.
* We need a counter cyclical revenue program that makes payments based on low yields as well as low prices, and we need a fully-funded crop insurance program.
* Our agricultural policies must encourage young people to enter and stay in farming.
* As President, I will watch out for our farmers because our national well-being depends on theirs.

Notice gow much the government MUST do, so Americans don't starve.
And Ilana Mercer is awesome!

Benaiah
11-09-2007, 03:39 AM
Phyllis Schlafly is a champion of the conservative movement. Any Christian or conservative that is even remotely well-read, should hold her opinion in very high regard. I am going to send this article to every Christian I know.

misconstrued
11-09-2007, 05:09 AM
"Huckabee had been investigated 14 times and reprimanded five times by the ethics commission."

He was also in the habit of scolding "the media for reporting [his] transgressions rather than demanding that the transgressors make things right."

Wow. There has got to be some video/news coverage about this no? I say let's dig up dirt on Suckabee and YouTube/Blog it...

runderwo
11-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Phyllis Schlafly is a champion of the conservative movement. Any Christian or conservative that is even remotely well-read, should hold her opinion in very high regard. I am going to send this article to every Christian I know.

This article was not a Schlafly endorsement of Ron...

LJHudd
11-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Good article.

But, what I'd really like to see is a nice succinct article such as that one entitled: Paul vs Giuliani, Paul vs Thompson and Paul vs Romney. We already know their shortcomings, but to have someone at WND write it just like this one vs Huck would be great.