PDA

View Full Version : Saul Anuzis E-mail "Mit Romney for President"

Keith.Almli
12-30-2011, 11:22 AM
"Saul Anuzis sanuzis@gmail.com via emailcampaigns.net
9:46 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Mitt Romney for President!

As we approach the first in the nation caucuses and primaries in January, I wanted to share why I have decided to publicly endorse and actively work in support of Mitt Romney’s effort to seek the Republican nomination for President of the United States. There are four primary reasons for my support:

ONE: He is uniquely qualified to serve as President - no one is better prepared.

TWO: He can beat Barack Obama in November, early polls showing his strength.

THREE: He is a strong leader & has a vision to make America strong & prosperous.

FOUR: Mitt Romney will make Michigan competitive for Republicans in 2012 on the day he wins the nomination.

I have watched the nominating process unfold and as I have said over and over again, there is NOTHING more important for our country and our children than stopping Barack Obama and his policies.

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, I think now, more than ever, it makes sense to support the most conservative candidate who can win…Mitt Romney is that candidate and now is the time to start rallying our forces.

There are several other candidates who have offered a compelling alternative to Barack Obama and his policies. There are more that have come and gone and for one reason or another are NOT in a position to challenge the President this fall.

However, this election is so important and the task at hand so daunting I believe only the strongest, best organized, best financed and best prepared candidate can effectively challenge Barack Obama this fall across our entire country.

As you see from this week’s Rasmussen poll, Romney actually beats Obama nationwide in a head to head matchup. These numbers at worse are very encouraging. See the link here:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/2012_presidential_matchups

Romney’s singular focus on job creation combined with his Michigan roots and ability to relate to the hopes and dreams of native Michiganders make him Mark Brewer’s worse nightmare.

The most pressing issue facing Michigan and America is JOBS and our economy. No other candidate has the knowledge and experience creating jobs and turning things around. You can look at Mitt’s experience in turning around the Olympics, putting Massachusetts on a strong economic footing while cutting taxes 19 times and his lifetime career in the private sector.

Michigan clearly wants leadership with private sector experience because government has demonstrated they don't have all the answers. America needs someone who gets it, who’s been there and done that, someone to help restore America’s confidence and greatness. We need something more than another career politician because it’s career politicians have gotten us into this mess and they aren't going to get us out. Mitt is a conservative businessman and that's the experience he will bring to the White House to turn our economy around.

In the Des Moines Register’s compelling endorsement of Romney they said:

“He stands out in the current field of Republican candidates. He has solid credentials in a career that includes running and starting successful businesses, turning around the 2002 Winter Olympics…”

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/17/23902/

To put it succinctly, with 25 years of experience in the private sector, Mitt Romney knows how our economy works and how to implement pro-growth policies that will produce jobs. Mitt is clearly the strongest candidate to take on President Obama and he has the skills needed to rein in spending, control our exploding deficits and bring fiscal sanity back to Washington.

Mitt Romney has taken a common sense conservative approach on issue after issue. From his jobs program, to taxes to support for a strong defense, his positions are sound. While some question his position as Governor on healthcare, we need to remember he was able to create their state’s program without raising taxes and by implementing a free-market plan, not a government plan. I believe that difference will be a strong issue for us when taking on Obama. He has also been clear that it was a state approach, which may not work in other states. That is why the issue should be addressed at the state level, not the federal level. And he is 100% clear on this: as President he will REPEAL Obamacare, and on day one will give all 50 states waivers from complying with Obamacare.

In the end, our goal is to put America back on the right track. We need to do whatever it takes to win this election and stop the dangerous policies of Barack Obama and his allies in the Democratic Party. They have put our country in a tenuous position economically, abroad and in my opinion – challenged the fundamental constitutional tenants of our limited republican form of government.

Elections are about choices. And the stakes for our country are too high to ignore and/or just sit on our hands.

I firmly believe that Governor Mitt Romney is the right man, at the right time to step up and serve our country. As with every candidate, there will be things I don’t necessarily agree with or may have done differently myself. However, the ultimate test comes in the comparison to Barack Obama, his policies and Romney’s ability to offer our country a viable alternate.

Romney is tested, he’s ready, he’s committed and he is best prepared for the challenge ahead. I urge you to join me in supporting Mitt Romney to be our next President of the United States of America!

Saul Anuzis

Republican National Committeeman for Michigan"

roho76
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
This guy is a scumbag. Typical RINO GLOP REPUG.

kylejack
12-30-2011, 11:48 AM
2008 refresher: Saul Anuzis was trying to circulate a petition to get Ron Paul taken out of all debates and GOP events. Grassroots activists jammed his phone lines and e-mail boxes until he finally backed down.

He tried to deny it all in this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2233526069704133605&hl=en (FF to 5:45)

ZanZibar
12-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Who cares what this guy says? He has no weight or influence at all. He is completely irrelevant.

heavenlyboy34
12-30-2011, 12:05 PM
"To paraphrase William F. Buckley, I think now, more than ever, it makes sense to support the most conservative candidate who can win…Mitt Romney is that candidate and now is the time to start rallying our forces." That there is a damning statement if the author is appealing to conservatives. I suspect every traditional conservative knows that Buckley's goal was to subvert the conservative movement. He went to great lengths to try and destroy the "Old Right" (Nock, Chodorov, Kirk, etc).