PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on how to get the media(CNN) to mention this now?

american.swan
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
CNN is lurking around here and it would be GRRREAT for them to talk about this great rally in Philly. (hint hint)

Don't rating go up when Ron Paul is mentioned on air? (hint hint)

Veterans Day around the corner, Ron Paul, a flight surgeon, and a avid supporter of our veterans. Great chance for a quality story (hint hint)

ok I'll stop. It was worth a shot. There is a better chance that CNN would read this post then any email I might send.

hocaltar
11-09-2007, 10:03 AM
The best way to get attention is to be there. If he draws 10k people it'll make drudge. OBama got front page/headline coverage for drawing 5k people if RP draws 10k it'll shake the world. I have a feeling this rally will make or break us.

We need to emphasize that Ron Paul represents the American Base, not the Republican or Democrat base. Everyone can stand with Ron Paul because Ron Paul stands with the constitution.

thehittgirl
11-09-2007, 10:19 AM
The best way to get attention is to be there. If he draws 10k people it'll make drudge. OBama got front page/headline coverage for drawing 5k people if RP draws 10k it'll shake the world. I have a feeling this rally will make or break us.

We need to emphasize that Ron Paul represents the American Base, not the Republican or Democrat base. Everyone can stand with Ron Paul because Ron Paul stands with the constitution.

Hey, that makes a great quote

Sematary
11-09-2007, 11:09 AM

No, this isn't a make or break proposition. It can definitely help him. I don't see it hurting him if it falls in below expectations.