PDA

View Full Version : Jon Huntsman's New Ad

opinionatedfool
12-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Here is a link to Jon Huntsman's YouTube account. Respectfully let him know what you think of his new ad. They disabled comments on the ad itself.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/Jon2012HQ

tbone717
12-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Honestly, it is a waste of time and effort. Huntsman is a fringe candidate running a quixotic campaign for the nomination funded by his father. He is a non-issue.

Muwahid
12-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Honestly, it is a waste of time and effort. Huntsman is a fringe candidate running a quixotic campaign for the nomination funded by his father. He is a non-issue.

Fringe?! QUIXOTIC???? where have I heard these terms used before :o

anewvoice
12-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Plus duplicate thread, plus opposing candidates.

Opinionatedfool - Where in Michigan?

edit - Holy crap, mods are on task tonight

jbuttell
12-29-2011, 09:46 PM
stfu Huntsman, didn't like you when you entered, now I really don't like you. Honestly, racist? Are you %*#&% kidding? What is wrong with these people? What don't they get about PUBLISHERS not being the same as EDITORS. Why don't they understand how a few sentences out of hundreds (thousands?) of newsletters are easy to miss - particularly when they apparently didn't even cause a stir at the time!?

My god, people are so thin skinned, thick skulled these days. If you hated Ron Paul before this, it's obvious you'll use this bullshit story to spread your hate. Otherwise, any reasonable person should be able to weigh the gravity of the issues we're facing this country and see this smear campaign for what it is, absolute baseless crap. sickening.

opinionatedfool
12-29-2011, 09:48 PM
I set the new compassion ad up with keywording so it gets picked up when people search for Jon Huntsman's "Unelectable" ad. Vote it up and comment so there are more keywords for searches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJO6ogLPJcQ

opinionatedfool
12-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Plus duplicate thread, plus opposing candidates.

Opinionatedfool - Where in Michigan?

edit - Holy crap, mods are on task tonight

Near Ann Arbor.

opinionatedfool
12-29-2011, 09:51 PM

True, but we don't need another person attacking us. He is doing well in NH.

opinionatedfool
12-29-2011, 09:53 PM

The ad had 5,000 views a couple hours ago, now it has almost 10,000.

Ricky201
12-30-2011, 04:48 AM
The ad had 5,000 views a couple hours ago, now it has almost 10,000.

I'm sure it's all the Ron Paul supporters that are looking at it in disgust. There's no way Huntsman has that many supporters