PDA

View Full Version : NEVADA PHONE BANKS ARE OPEN!

seapilot
12-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Nevada phone banks are open. Nevada is Ron Paul country. For beginners its a great place to try phone from home.

Stop observing on the sidelines and start making a difference by calling!

seapilot
12-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Wow, had a lady tell me that all libertarians are kooks and we should move to Germany or Russia. She thinks libertarians are like communists. Media has twisted peoples minds and thinking out there.

Fermli
12-29-2011, 08:51 PM
how did you get into a conversation about libertarianism? stick to the script.

unknown
12-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Calling now as I wasnt able to make calls during the day.

seapilot
12-29-2011, 09:04 PM
how did you get into a conversation about libertarianism? stick to the script.

I did. She did not, all I said was Ron Paul.

vechorik
12-29-2011, 09:09 PM
I did. She did not, all I said was Ron Paul.

I may get in trouble for this -- BUT

After I thank them (at that last sentence) I stop at the period (hesitate) and they usually say "you're welcome" and hang up LOL

Hey, it's not my fault. They just have a tendency to do that.
Maybe 1 survey out of 3 do I get to read the last sentence that says "Ron Paul"

seapilot
12-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Post if you make contact with a NV RP voter.

vechorik
12-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Had one STRONG supporter.
Different RP supporter tonight -- on list of issues his wasn't included -- "get back to the CONSTITUTION!" LOL (nice man)

Also had one Romney first, Paul second (strange, but true)

nyrgoal99
12-30-2011, 09:03 PM
I am 0/50 tonight. Makes me think I am doing something wrong

FriedChicken
12-30-2011, 09:04 PM
I've got my mom to make a few calls while I'm working for the past two days. Today I walked in on her making calls and she finished "This call was paid for by the Ron Paul administration"

lol. I teased her about "He's not elected yet! Its still the campaign".

She was so nervous about making calls it was hilarious. I was working outside (we have a farm) and she came running out to tell me when she found her first RP supporter. : )
I like my family.

nyrgoal99
12-30-2011, 09:06 PM
I've got my mom to make a few calls while I'm working for the past two days. Today I walked in on her making calls and she finished "This call was paid for by the Ron Paul administration"

She was so nervous about making calls it was hilarious. I was working outside (we have a farm) and she came running out to tell me when she found her first RP supporter. : )
I like my family.

AWSOME

nyrgoal99
12-30-2011, 09:11 PM
crossed 3000 calls

vechorik
12-30-2011, 09:12 PM
I am 0/50 tonight. Makes me think I am doing something wrong

+1 you're calling, you're doing the right thing LOL

Cheat tip -- during prime time (like this) I only let the phone ring 5 times -- off to the next one -- trying to get the most surveys possible.

during the day and off-hours, I let the computer do all the work and leave phone messages.

vechorik
12-30-2011, 09:14 PM

I like my family.

That's great (and darn, I'm outta rep points!

I thought about getting someone to call for me too, but hubby won't do it.

seapilot
12-30-2011, 09:51 PM
I connected with a person that had RP as a second choice to Willard. They said it was a toss up and finally settled on Willard as first.

cdc482
12-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Same here. Been getting nothing but voicemails for Nevada, but remember each voicemail is like a free advertisement!

cdc482
12-30-2011, 09:57 PM
I connected with a person that had RP as a second choice to Willard. They said it was a toss up and finally settled on Willard as first.

Whose Willard?

Muttley
12-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Whose Willard?

This is Romney's real first name.

cdc482
12-30-2011, 10:03 PM
This is Romney's real first name.

He probably wouldn't get as many votes running as Willard.
Great job though. That's a valuable survey!!! (If the campaign is successful--which they will be--that's like getting two votes for Ron: +1 RP -1 WR)

cdc482
12-30-2011, 10:05 PM
People are picking up now. 2 people weren't home, but I just filled out my first survey:
An undecided voter whose top issues were: Repealing Obamacare and Bringing the Troops Home/Ending the Wars. :D

EDIT: Got another caller whose 1st choice was Romney, 2nd choice was Ron Paul

SteveBierfeldt
12-31-2011, 01:20 AM
This is great stuff guys. We've got both of our offices in Nevada operating full speed. We're making tons of calls every day. If you're not in Nevada but want to help, the pphone from home program is a top notch effort that IS HAVING A HUGE EFFECT.

Thank you all, you guys are rocking the house.

vechorik
12-31-2011, 09:29 AM
People are picking up now. 2 people weren't home, but I just filled out my first survey:
An undecided voter whose top issues were: Repealing Obamacare and Bringing the Troops Home/Ending the Wars. :D
.............l

Yeah, I love it when people answer that way. We know what the campaign followup will do for them. LOL

mello
12-31-2011, 02:28 PM
Do we have any plans in place to prevent what happened in the 2008 Nevada Caucus?

seapilot
01-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Bump for Nevada

freedomforever!
01-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Making calls right now...