PDA

View Full Version : Politico Website in Full-Blown Ron Paul Smear Mode

Sal Featherstone
12-29-2011, 06:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b8Qtb.jpg

Frankly, this is just ridiculous.

Cowlesy
12-29-2011, 06:09 PM
bwahahaha, I love it. Flak is worst when you're over the target.

Glad very few who I know vote back home even know what Politico is.

InTradePro
What's new. Biased site, has been for years.

I think links to politico should be filtered so they don't work.

Bigvick
Politico has always been against RP.

The difference in media coverage from 2008(blackout) to 2011(non-stop) is astounding.

Libertea Party
12-29-2011, 06:10 PM
The REAL reason the media hates Ron Paul and liberty (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.php?503-The-REAL-reason-the-media-hates-Ron-Paul-and-liberty.).

ItsTime
12-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Expect another 5% jump

Darthbrooklyn
HAHAHAH I love it.. The GOP and the Media are having a collective brain embolism right now...

Joe3113
I'd say unbelievable, but i'm a RP veteran. So let me just say ...

Believable.

braane
12-29-2011, 06:14 PM
LOL. Ron Paul supporters have to be the most weathered(and thick skinned) campaigners of all time.

anewvoice
12-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Blah blah blah, Ron Paul's name 7 times, blah blah blah

The reaction - who the hell is Ron Paul and why is everyone focusing on him?

icon124
12-29-2011, 06:19 PM
yea saw that earlier...pretty sad and very blatant.

What's worse is I just saw CBS evening news...they used the one poll that had Romney in first in Iowa and talked about Romney and his huge crowds. They then switched to Santurum talking about how he is in 3rd and will surprise a lot of people...THEN after that went on to talk about Newt...What happened to 2nd place?

Well they mentioned him for a second when that had to show the poll numbers on screen...otherwise no mention....just 1st, 3rd, and 4th

TheTexan
12-29-2011, 06:26 PM
At least he looks boss in the main image

KramerDSP
12-29-2011, 06:28 PM
AF said it. He said the press organs would absolutely come unglued. And they are. And Iowa has not even happened yet.

When Ron Paul eventually leaves this earth, and they sickeningly heap praise on him, I will spit on them. I am beyond livid.

Anti Federalist
12-29-2011, 06:31 PM
AF said it. He said the press organs would absolutely come unglued. And they are. And Iowa has not even happened yet.

When Ron Paul eventually leaves this earth, and they sickeningly heap praise on him, I will spit on them. I am beyond livid.

That!

Pravda had nothing on these modern day presstitutes.

Thanks for the hat tip.

idiom
12-29-2011, 06:36 PM
wow. RP's name used to be filtered off the front page entirely.

Carole
12-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Libertea Party - That was amazing. How perfect to couple it with Poe's The Raven. "Nevermore, nevermore.."

I am not at all acquainted with existentialism through any study, but I believe, without knowing it, RP supporters are capable of deep thought and pure motives, unlike the parasites that surround us. We are quite capable of pursuing worthy goals with no thought of reward beyond liberty and respect for the liberty of others. Too bad we are still heavily outnumbered.

Thank you for your piece.

kill the banks
12-29-2011, 06:56 PM
victory coming

No Free Beer
12-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Honestly,

Thank you. I needed this.

I am laughing my ass off.

Carole
12-29-2011, 06:59 PM
LOL. Ron Paul supporters have to be the most weathered(and thick skinned) campaigners of all time.

Human battering rams and pinatas.... :D

HOLLYWOOD
12-29-2011, 07:05 PM
already in MEDIA SPIN forum: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?343434-POLITICO-FRONT-PAGE-PAUL-Takes-Heat-As-Iowa-Looms

seapilot
12-29-2011, 07:05 PM
That title of that one article is spot on about Ron Paul being dangerous. To the corrupt establishment he is dangerous!!

We must be doing something right, they are paying attention to us now!

Carole
12-29-2011, 07:08 PM
I should be so used to this, but it is so hurtful. Mostly, it is so pitiful to view our "press" with such a complete lack of trust and respect. OMG, it is just too pitiful. How do these people sleep at night?

However, we are INVINCIBLE! :D

tennman
12-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Blah blah blah, Ron Paul's name 7 times, blah blah blah

The reaction - who the hell is Ron Paul and why is everyone focusing on him?

I really hope you're right. That isn't how Republicans have been this year though. They've been afraid that the media slamming a candidate means that nation will believe it and that he can't beat Obama. Look what happened to Herman Cain.

I was reading about Kelly Clarkson stating support of RP and all the grief she got on Twitter because of it. People were saying Ron Paul was a racist because of the newsletter crap that he didn't even write. I'm wondering though, why was it okay for Obama to attend a racist church? Sure, he stopped attending when he was a candidate, but did that excuse all the years he did attend? And remember his statement about his grandmother being a "typical white person"? What if any of the Republicans had uttered the phrase "typical black person"? Their career would be over but Obama gets a pass.THAT'S what is typical - the media giving liberals a pass and making mountains out of mole's hills when it comes to anyone close to being conservative on the constitution.

Carole
12-29-2011, 08:14 PM
They all got the memo for today. The magic word du jour to be used for Dr. Paul is "dangerous". :D