PDA

View Full Version : Open up on Romney in SC, FL

damiengwa
12-29-2011, 03:16 PM
We all saw how "Serial Hypocracy" worked so well in Iowa. That should be done to Mittens, but we have the best bang for the buck using it down south. Nh will likely be a Romney win, just look at the polls: Paul behind by 16. No ad can work THAT kind of magic in 2 weeks.

I say they should redirect the fire south. And as far as money, why is it a given that Mitt is so well funded? Is he really raising much? Is he really rich enough to slug it out through march?

Kuthreck
12-29-2011, 03:20 PM
I read an article today that said he had 32 million, not sure where those numbers come from but it sounds credible given hes been campaigning for almost 4 years. Do NOT Give up on New Hampshire though, if there is any State that could turn the tides post Iowa it would be the Live Free, or Die State.

damiengwa
12-29-2011, 03:22 PM
HAS 32 on hand? I seriously doubt that, maybe raises a total... To the search engine!

Cshelton21
12-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Mitt Romney

"Cash on hand $12.7M"
"Raised this cycle $29.2M"
"Spent this cycle $15.8M"

He's got alot of cash, and he's slinging it around. He's essentially buying votes and even then all that money will be wasted after New Hampshire.

damiengwa
12-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Ok google tells me for the quarter ended sept 30 Romney raised 14 mil and had about the same on hand then. I wonder how much of that is his money. I wonder if those donors are tapped.

Kuthreck
12-29-2011, 03:29 PM
There is always a way AROUND the whole "Tapped" deal. Like spreading your donation across family members, friends, and acquaintances. Maybe I am the only 1 who finds it hard to believe Mitten's can get that many donations from grass roots.

neverseen
12-29-2011, 03:32 PM
we have thousands of signs and hundreds of 4' x4' and 4' x 8' signs going up starting now in the tampa bay/orlando area. The campaigns regional leaders are in place for FL. Grassroots HQ's are open in each region of FL. Bill boards are getting started, we have our own local AM radio station called Liberty Underground. Bubba is a RP supporter so we are bugging him a bit. we are blowing through thousands of bumper stickers (kinda crazy how fast they go). We have 20-30k super brochures for the Tampa Bay area. We have supervoter lists for precinct walking for Florida.

We got this ish on lock.

By the way, despite what articles you may have read, FL is not winner take all yet. There will be an official ruling in Jan but it looks to stay proportional. The grassroots effort in FL is organized and kicking ass.

We have 20+ acres for Camp Liberty (camp ground, RV parking, utilities, etc) that will open up to help with the GOTV effort (more to follow on that). C4L is BIG in the central part of the state as well.

EFF YOU to all those about to follow up my post with FL is a lost cause.

damiengwa
12-29-2011, 03:32 PM
But my guess is that he blows his load this quarter.. Look how he spent almost 2/3 rds of all the cash he's raised by. Sept 30.

Again I think the campaign should make a strategic decision and start buying media in SC and FL. 2nd is fine for Nh. Let Romney take it. That Yankee won't sell down south if Paul attacks his record as well as he did with the Newt ad,

damiengwa
12-29-2011, 03:48 PM
we have thousands of signs and hundreds of 4' x4' and 4' x 8' signs going up starting now in the tampa bay/orlando area. The campaigns regional leaders are in place for FL. Grassroots HQ's are open in each region of FL. Bill boards are getting started, we have our own local AM radio station called Liberty Underground. Bubba is a RP supporter so we are bugging him a bit. we are blowing through thousands of bumper stickers (kinda crazy how fast they go). We have 20-30k super brochures for the Tampa Bay area. We have supervoter lists for precinct walking for Florida.

We got this ish on lock.

By the way, despite what articles you may have read, FL is not winner take all yet. There will be an official ruling in Jan but it looks to stay proportional. The grassroots effort in FL is organized and kicking ass.

We have 20+ acres for Camp Liberty (camp ground, RV parking, utilities, etc) that will open up to help with the GOTV effort (more to follow on that). C4L is BIG in the central part of the state as well.

EFF YOU to all those about to follow up my post with FL is a lost cause.

Glad to here u guys are locked and loaded down there. But I'm talking about getting the campaign to run some attack media against the flip flopping Yankee.

Epic
12-29-2011, 03:49 PM
For what it's worth, OP, Paul is down 15, not 16 in NH.

And an Iowa win will close the gap some.

damiengwa
12-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Uhuh, but it's too late for Nh media... What about our SC numbers. 2nd is fine for nh, we need to improve SC and hope that future money bombs position the campaign for super tuesday.

neverseen
12-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Good luck getting the campaign to fund FL. The campaign head for my region of FL said it's all out of his pocket and the grassroots people's donations. I can tell you the major newspapers in FL are the St. Petersburg Time and Tampa Tribune. Bubba the Love Sponge is a RP man and his Bubba Army are all RP fans for the most part. As for media etc w/ the GOP they are pushing perry hard.