PDA

View Full Version : Are We Going To Donate To RevPac?

No Free Beer
12-29-2011, 12:31 PM
The new AD is amazing...

Are we gonna do this?

hammy
12-29-2011, 12:32 PM
+rep we need to do this

scbissler
12-29-2011, 12:35 PM
I did. Need to see that ad on the air.

anewvoice
12-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Also, don't forget to share it, make it go viral and get the immediate boost in media coverage, Dr. Paul's reaction is priceless!

anewvoice
12-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Can someone make a split screen, with the actual video on one side and Ron Paul listening on the other side to judge his reaction?

Travlyr
12-29-2011, 12:40 PM
As soon as I get a few dollars... I'll be donating.

fletcher
12-29-2011, 12:42 PM
To think that the stupid blimp raised over $600,000 and this ad will only get a fraction of that is sad. This ad can actually get votes.

bluesc
12-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Hate how people have to choose between the campaign and RevPAC. The campaign could use the funds. They can't accept unlimited donations.

specsaregood
12-29-2011, 12:46 PM
If they come out and say we'll put this on the radio in IA before the caucus, I'll donate as soon as they confirm they are gonna run a version of that ad.

Travlyr
12-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Hate how people have to choose between the campaign and RevPAC. The campaign could use the funds. They can't accept unlimited donations.

That is the way they control...

Don't give money to the guy who wants to restrain the police state... it's illegal... and you can go to jail for wanting the truth to be told.

specsaregood
12-29-2011, 12:47 PM

I'll donate to whomever is doing a good job. This is the first ad by RevPac that I have wanted to hear/see on the air.

bluesc
12-29-2011, 12:49 PM
I'll donate to whomever is doing a good job. This is the first ad by RevPac that I have wanted to hear/see on the air.

Yeah my point was that SuperPACs are supposed to be able to secure big donations to cover these costs so little people like us can donate to the campaign so they can successfully run their operation.

anewvoice
12-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah my point was that SuperPACs are supposed to be able to secure big donations to cover these costs so little people like us can donate to the campaign so they can successfully run their operation.

Whis is why I always thought a SuperPAC for Ron Paul was weird, how many big money donors are looking for the candidate who can't be lobbied and wants to end the gravy train?

specsaregood
12-29-2011, 12:53 PM

Ah, ok. well maybe john mackey will step in on this one, considering his well-known healthcare stance.

libertarian4321
12-29-2011, 01:31 PM
I really like the ad and am willing to donate, but I don't know much about "RevPac."

I assume the money will be used properly and go toward putting on the ad?

Anyway, unless someone comes up with a good reason not to donate to them, I'll donate today.

Edit: I guess I should have read the entire thread before posting. I know the campaign needs money, but I like the ad, so unless someone knows that the infamous "secret billionaire" is going to fund this thing, I think it's worth at least a small donation.