PDA

View Full Version : Time Magazine interviews Sorenson - Great Stuff! - mentions Bachmann aide denying payment

EuRa
12-29-2011, 01:29 AM
http://swampland.time.com/2011/12/29/qa-kent-sorenson-the-iowa-senator-who-just-jumped-ship-from-bachmann-to-paul/?iid=gs-main-mostpop2

Great read, totally clears up everything for me.

TheTexan
12-29-2011, 01:50 AM
Great interview. Thank you Kent Sorenson. Much respect to you, sir.

cdw
12-29-2011, 02:02 AM
Wow he really came out strong for Paul. About time Kent.

Vergil
12-29-2011, 02:07 AM
Good stuff indeed.

J_White
12-29-2011, 02:41 AM
nice interview !

unknown
12-29-2011, 02:44 AM
RESPECT.

kylejack
12-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Nice interview. But

How good are Paul’s chances of getting the nomination after Iowa?

I believe that there’s only one organization that was better than [Bachmann's in Iowa], and now I’m on the best.

on? Was this guy offered a job or not?

revgen
12-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Kent Sorenson is a poltician.

Guess what politicians want?

They want to get elected. Simple as that.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2011, 08:18 AM
Nice interview. But

I believe that there’s only one organization that was better than [Bachmann's in Iowa], and now I’m on the best.

Kyle! I posted TWICE for you, and provided a link to the source, where Benton said Sorenson was NOT being paid. How many times is it going to take before you stop asking the same question and making the same damn implication?

kylejack
12-29-2011, 08:32 AM
And I responded to you about it in that thread.

Original_Intent
12-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Although I do not believe in punching down, I hope Bachmann is held responsible for her comments indicating that Sorenson was bought off by the Paul campaign. I am not sure what could happen to her worse than being irrelevant as she already is, but I hope it happens. She should never hold office again after this.

I used to have a bit of respect for Bachmann, and it has steadily declined throughout the campaign. This blatant lie is vile, she is really a disgusting individual.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2011, 08:59 AM
And I responded to you about it in that thread.

Yes and you continue the same crap in this thread. lol

kylejack
12-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Yes and you continue the same crap in this thread. lol
I continue to have the same concerns since it is not just Bachmann saying it, but Sorenson's former campaign chair.

sailingaway
12-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Nice interview. But

He's 'on the team', it is a colloquialism.

sailingaway
12-29-2011, 09:51 AM
I continue to have the same concerns since it is not just Bachmann saying it, but Sorenson's former campaign chair.

express your concerns in a different forum, since Ron's campaign denies it. If you believe a former contact of Sorenson who has who knows what ax to grind in this race over Ron's campaign's direct statement, one wonders why you are here. Bachmann's OWN political director said no money was involved.