PDA

View Full Version : Beef

jgilmorejgi
12-28-2011, 07:17 PM
im writing this in both the hermancainforums and the ronpaulforums

sorry to do this to my boy, but if someone is going to pick a candidate based on their feelings then they are seriously jovial with the state of this world. so jovial that it borders on brainwashed.

brainwashing is not real? those people crying over Kin Jong Il, if you watch the documentary Kimjongilia, you will see north koreans testify that growing up they were indoctrinated with a world view and a view of their leader that had them believing not only that the Kim leadership was great but it was the best leadership in the world.

trying to prove the mainstream media has an agenda is pointless to someone who wants to pick a candidate based on their feelings because they are perfect for mainstream media and thus are likely sympathetic to mainstream media.

if then they are sympathetic to mainstream media then they are likely sympathetic to government. which means nothing anyone says can sway their view. so why try.

Ron Paul has been screaming alone on an island for 30 years. He is a glitch in the matrix, if you will. And now, in 2011, followers of Ron Paul seem to be the only ones analyzing anything and everything with a full spectrum point of view.

This is not a Beauty Pageant. This is a web of lies and deceipt, but proving that is such a daunting task it is easier to just shake my head. So I am just going to lay this out and you are either brainwashed and thus will instantly deny, slightly awake and still deny, slightly awake and go research this stuff for yourself, or fully awake and thus fully able to complete a full spectrum analysis.

World Power:
Money makes the world go around. But once money is not an object, why is it so silly for someone who has reached this level to want to reach the next level? What is the next level? Having fewer people around. I do not understand why this is so extreme for one thing but if you research the last 100 years you will find so many think tanks surrounding overpopulation there is no need for me to tickle your balls. Either deny eugenics or consider it as a possibility. Not for extreme evil but for "humanitarian purposes"

Government Insanity:
This is as simple as it gets. The Republican Party in 2008 ended up with John McCain as their candidate. We are fresh in an election cycle so we are wet with the saliva of mainstream media domination. The Republican Convention in 2008 was perfectly happy with McCain as the face of the party except for those who complained he was to moderate. In 2011 John McCain advocated that he as a Senator feels that you as a citizen better mind your Ps and Qs or end up going bye bye for a long long time, indefinitely and possibly 6 feet under. And at the same time he never bothers to tell you how conveniently careless the DOJ is with circumstantial evidence.

Energy Confinement:
The EPA is shutting down coal plants, energy prices are skyrocketing, all resources are in areas of turmoil by design. Not only is there plenty of fossil fuels locally but free energy has been invented at least 4 times. The oldest being Tesla, and the most recent being Paul Pantone with GEET. There is a 10-minute segment in the documentary Thrive if you want to get the names of the others who have invented generators and such that need a bit of energy to start but after that their regeneration is perpetual. EPA shuts them all down

Health Confinement
Cancer has been cured since the late 1980s. Dr Burzinski has done nothing but good for humanity and all the FDA did was spend 10 years trying to shut him down. This Documentary on Dr Burzynski is not some fly by night crap, these are cured cancer patients crying in the middle of congressional hearings on CSpan for them to please have their freedoms back and to please allow Dr Burzinski to not only operate in Texas but help the USA and the world. The FDA still says no. But HHS has went behind his back and patented all his findings. Labelled it For Government Only of course.

Bottom Line Ignorance:
My last point is this, Schools, Police, Fire, Roads are all paid for by your local government. We send 15-35% of our income to the Federal Government. This is 15-35% that we could give to our schools and pay for our roads, enhance our police and fire, and support our local community. Federal Government has plenty of revenue without this unless you are a sympathizer to Federal Government wasting money overseas and whatever else stupid that they do at the Federal Level. And before you say it, remember that Medicare and Social Security have their own tax. I have said nothing of this tax, the Payroll Tax.

Please Wake Up
Ron Paul is not a candidate. Ron Paul is a movement. A movement to wake the public up and get them energized and informed so that we can talk about real issues. Not who has better hair or who said what on some forum.

Revolution9
12-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Liked your last premise the best.

Rev9

Kylie
12-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Nice. You'll be thought of as a nut, but still nice write up.