PDA

View Full Version : SC and Florida Polls

smtwngrl
12-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I hope Mitt Romney is 2nd in Iowa. I've been looking a polls in SC and Florida, and it's not a pretty picture. I can't believe Gingrich has so much support there.

I even just saw a Nevada Poll, and he is in 2nd there, not far behind Romney

Maximus
12-28-2011, 06:55 PM
The race has changed since the polls 2-3 weeks in those states, Gingrich is falling like a rock, and Iowa and NH aren't going to help him.

Liberty Shark
12-28-2011, 07:01 PM
I hope Mitt Romney is 2nd in Iowa. I've been looking a polls in SC and Florida, and it's not a pretty picture. I can't believe Gingrich has so much support there.

Hold on for a second. Every poll for SC that I have seen is way too old to be relevant. If a first place in Iowa is won, and then a solid second place in NH, then Dr. Paul becomes the only "Romney alternative". At this point you fight for SC like crazy, and win because Romney can't win SC by it's very nature.
The way for Dr. Paul to win SC is simple because Gingrich is finished! Gingrich is gonna fall to 4th in Iowa, 3rd in NH, and then he won't be considered a credible candidate. Although he already isn't, as he failed to get on VA ballot apparently.
However, to have a credible shot at SC, the Israel issue needs to be explained WAY better, and also the message needs to emphasize the opposition to abortion a little simpler for the average voter.

InTradePro
12-28-2011, 07:01 PM

No, no, no. The picture is great. It's a process, follow the template. Listen to Doug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IasdHdZ5YjA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IasdHdZ5YjA

hueylong
12-28-2011, 07:08 PM
It's WAY too early to be worrying about SC & FL. The day after NH is the day SC polls start to become relevant...