PDA

View Full Version : Who is endorsing Ron Paul?

Jodi
11-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Mitt has the Bob Jones III, Paul Weyrich, Judd Gregg
rudy giuliana has Pat Robertson
John McCain has Sam Brownback
FRED THOMPSON has TOM MCCLINTOCK
Mike Huckabee has Chuck Norris, Neal boortz
Ron Paul has about half the nation at this time.

risiusj
11-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Not half the nation. 36,000 people or whatever it is.

NinjaPirate
11-08-2007, 09:32 PM
No, it's us five and the ronbots. Sheesh.

LinuxUser269
11-08-2007, 09:36 PM
I LinuxUser269 whole heartedly endorse Ron Paul.

lasenorita
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Ron Paul Endorsements (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul_presidential_campaign,_2008#Endorsements)

(Click on "show" on the right hand side of "List of People endorsing Ron Paul")

MikeStanart
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
No, it's us five and the ronbots. Sheesh.

###This does not compute.###

####Please enter your next command####

/Command:

fj45lvr
11-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Free Men

olehounddog
11-08-2007, 09:47 PM
"WE The People"

r3volution
11-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Tomas Jefferson
Benjamen franklin
my cat , Mr bigglsworth

Paul4Prez
11-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Ron Paul doesn't need any endorsements.

This is a people's revolution. The leaders of the established order either see Ron Paul as a threat to that order and their place in it, or they don't yet understand how passionate his supporters are, or how numerous we will become in the next few months.

It's a missed opportunity for them, really -- we will remember who stood up for Ron Paul, and who didn't. We will remember which media outlets gave him a fair shake, and which ones mocked him. We will remember which blogs banned him and which ones discussed him with an open mind, even if they disagreed.

Revolutions always happen much faster than anyone predicts.

MedicSean37
11-14-2007, 12:20 AM
He has the people of the United States of America, the only endorsement that counts.

adpierce
11-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Doesn't Barry Manilow count for something?

ashlux
11-14-2007, 12:23 AM
I LinuxUser269 whole heartedly endorse Ron Paul.

I, Ash Lux (also a Linux user), whole heartedly endorse Ron Paul. :p

0zzy
11-14-2007, 12:33 AM
Milton mother f'in Friedman.
Ronald motherf'in Reagan.
Barry Goldwater, Jr.
Robert Novak
The Judge
Pat Buchanan

the guys top notch with endorsements.

Primbs
11-14-2007, 12:44 AM
It is lonely when you are at the top.

Reagan had very few endorsement when he ran.

Even Barry Goldwater endorsed Ford over Reagan in 1976.

RevolutionSD
11-14-2007, 12:53 AM
"Theodore Terbolizard" endorsed Ron Paul.

It's in the bag for sure now!

Grandson of Liberty
11-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Ron Paul has been endorsed by the Constitution!

DRV45N05
11-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Being from North Carolina, I can tell you that Congressman Walter Jones of the 3rd District has pretty much all but endorsed Ron. He is quoted on the website lauding Ron, and he has stated how highly he thinks of him in an article published earlier this year. It's pretty clear who he supports in this. In fact, I'm going to contact his office to see if he would be willing to speak at a rally we're trying to put together at UNC.

Also, provided that Ron wins New Hampshire and does well in the other states before SC, I can pretty much guarantee you that Mark Sanford will endorse him. There's a reason why he hasn't endorsed anyone else, despite the fact that the other candidates have made aggressive overtures to him: he's waiting for Ron to rise.

I expect we'll see some major endorsements from elected officials coming as Ron's fundraising keeps going up and the poll numbers keep climbing. I'm surprised Chuck Hagel hasn't endorsed him yet; I'm sure he will at some point. John Duncan endorsed Fred Thompson earlier this year and, in doing so, said that while he agrees with Ron more than anyone, he doesn't think Ron "Has a chance." But with Ron's campaign moving forward as it is, he'll probably reconsider. I doubt he'll gain much comfort from continuing to endorse Fred's campaign if it keeps tanking, which amounts to supporting interventionism. He might further be induced to change his mind if Fred drops out early. Jeff Flake (who's endorsed McCain) and others from the Liberty Caucus/RLC may move more and more in Ron's direction. Paul Broun is another I would look for, especially as things move closer to Super Tuesday.

BLS
11-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Benjamin Franklin supports Ron Paul.

Why?

Because Ben isn't even half the man he used to be.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/926/50578849.JPG