PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Mainstream Media!

RonPaulFever
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Not only are your pathetic smear attempts ruining what little credibility you had left, they are also exposing more and more people to Ron Paul's message! You are the best friend the freedom movement has ever had, and I hope Ron Paul thanks you in his inaugural speech because you truly deserve it.

You have given so much to us that I hate to ask a favor, but in the interest of my chosen candidate, I must. Could you find it in your hearts to do a few more poorly researched, heavily biased, shameless hit pieces just before the New Hampshire primary? We're closing in on Mitt but we could sure use a bump in the polls! Thanks again.

BLS
12-28-2011, 05:26 PM
:D

hazek
12-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Stop calling it mainstream and giving it credibility and start calling it what it actually is = corporate media - propaganda machine. :mad:

Sola_Fide
12-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Stop calling it mainstream and giving it credibility and start calling it what it actually is = corporate media - propaganda machine. :mad:

Is what he calls it really that important?

JuicyG
12-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Thank you mainstream media!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV5UTHRx0a4

low preference guy
12-28-2011, 05:34 PM

hazek can find any excuse to whine

Kotin
12-28-2011, 05:35 PM

Not one bit.

american.swan
12-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Thank you mainstream media!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV5UTHRx0a4

LOL LOL LOL FANTASTIC!!

braane
12-28-2011, 05:40 PM
I love me some hit pieces.

FreeTraveler
12-28-2011, 05:47 PM
I prefer the term "legacy media." In comparison to "legacy software" which is the crap you're still using because you haven't had time to replace it with something more up-to-date and useful. :D

Dr.3D
12-28-2011, 05:52 PM

Sounds like some kind of new candy.

Ron Paul hit pieces, brought to you by M S M. (not M&M)

Little pieces of chocolate wrapped in a thin candy shell. The letters MSM stamped on each one.

hazek
12-29-2011, 04:19 AM

Is the right use of language important when you try to communicate the truth? How can you even ask such a question? Of course it's fking important to use the right words if you want to expose the truth.

I mean accord to your silly question we shouldn't get pissed at the media when they call Ron isolationist instead of what the truth is, that he is a non-interventionist, right? Give ma a break.

Arklatex
12-29-2011, 04:25 AM
After the superbowl this year lets all cancel our satellite receptions! Maybe we could get OWS behind it! We shall refer to it as the end of the legacy media.

NEVER FOR ANY REASON VISIT ANY LEGACY MEDIA SITE OR CHANNEL

affa
12-29-2011, 06:13 AM
gotta agree with Hazek here -- 'corporate media' is a far better descriptor than 'mainsteam media'. The word 'mainstream' evokes or implies concepts such as common sense, acceptable ideas, popular ideas, etc. 'Corporate Media', however, implies something far more true -- ownership, and therefore, control of ideas.

'Corporate media' is a meme close to the heart of our revolution. 'Mainstream media' is a meme of our oppressors... for they try to lay claim to something they are not -- that is to say, representative of us, as opposed to paid manipulators. The reason 'Corporate media' is preferable to 'mainstream media' is the same reason (though not as severe) as why no one should utter the term 'collateral damage' without a severe dose of sarcasm while spelling out the truth behind the lie.

Sola_Fide
12-29-2011, 06:17 AM

Eh. Whatever I guess. I thought "mainstream media" was already sufficiently derogatory.

AlexAmore
12-29-2011, 06:38 AM

Hey! Branne, now we all know the MSM is not made of green cheese, but...but what if it were barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then? I know I would. Heck I'd have seconds! And then polish off with a tall cool Budweiser....I would do it....Would you? It's a simple question...would you eat the MSM if it were made of ribs? It's not rocket science. Just say yes and we'll move on.

RickyJ
12-29-2011, 06:51 AM
Not only are your pathetic smear attempts ruining what little credibility you had left, they are also exposing more and more people to Ron Paul's message! You are the best friend the freedom movement has ever had, and I hope Ron Paul thanks you in his inaugural speech because you truly deserve it.

You have given so much to us that I hate to ask a favor, but in the interest of my chosen candidate, I must. Could you find it in your hearts to do a few more poorly researched, heavily biased, shameless hit pieces just before the New Hampshire primary? We're closing in on Mitt but we could sure use a bump in the polls! Thanks again.

I believe God is on Ron Paul's side or he wouldn't have even made it this far. What we are witnessing right now is a miracle! Keep praying for Ron Paul and the USA!

Captain Shays
12-29-2011, 06:55 AM
Why not just call them the scumbag media?