PDA

View Full Version : Autistic child punished and placed in ball bag

NewsFlash420
12-28-2011, 04:31 PM
One School feels that autistic children are just to much trouble to deal with. A women from Kentucky claims the Mercer County school where her 9-year-old autistic son Christopher attends, stuffed him into a bag for punishment. Sandra Baker was called by the school in regards to her son being "unruly" in class. When she arrived, she saw something very disturbing.

Her 9-year-old son was inside of a net ball bag with balls still inside. He was placed inside the net bag as punishment for acting out, a public display that is in gross neglect of a child's safety. "I saw a big green bag with the drawstring pulled and the teacher's aide sitting next to him," Baker said. "As I approached the bag, I heard Christopher ask, Who's out there?"

Immediately Baker demanded for her son to be released. Staff was for some reason was "confused" about Baker's disapproval, and tried calming her down by explaining as if she had no right being upset.

Full Article... (http://www.examiner.com/cannabis-culture-in-phoenix/autistic-child-punished-and-placed-ball-bag)