PDA

View Full Version : Mitt is Posturing to be the white dove of the GOP

DealzOnWheelz
12-28-2011, 04:26 PM
The phrase goes: How do you have the biggest building in the city? You either build a bigger building, or you knock everyone else's down.

Notice how Mitt, in Wolf's interview just now on CNN, was not attacking anyone and even said he'd back Ron Paul. The one statement he said was "I'm not trying to run on who in the GOP field shouldn't be the President, I'm trying to run on why I should be the nominee"

He is clearly trying to set himself up as the white dove flying above the fighting. This could develop into something pretty bad if people fall for it.

Especially once The Grinch is out we will be the only ones with serious attack ads

phill4paul
12-28-2011, 04:29 PM
That was Newt's positioning before his ego caused a melt down. Mitt's ego is just as large.

DealzOnWheelz
12-28-2011, 04:38 PM
i'll keep my fingers crossed

Muttley
12-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Believe me, Mitten' daggers will come out once Ron wins Iowa and the attacks start pummeling relentlessly in NH from our camp. Look how testy he got with Perry during various debates.

jsingh1022
12-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Mittens has always been the safe choice. He has the hair and he looks presidential. He is a zillionaire and hangs with big businessmen and other "high status" people. The people who are aware know he says what he has to at the right time to get elected. The people who are aware know he would be another pay-to-play politician who maintains the status quo.

We are trying to inform an aging GOP electorate who's only source of news is FOX News. They don't know how to find new opinions on the internet.

Aratus
12-28-2011, 05:02 PM
the term is eisenhower republicans! thats the mindframe of the older voters who watch Fox and like mitt.