PDA

View Full Version : How the feds are tracking your kid

green73
12-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Would it bother you to know that the federal Centers for Disease Control had been shown your daughter’s health records to see how she responded to an STD/teen-pregnancy-prevention program? How about if the federal Department of Education and Department of Labor scrutinized your son’s academic performance to see if he should be “encouraged” to leave high school early to learn a trade? Would you think the government was intruding on your territory as a parent?

Under regulations the Obama Department of Education released this month, these scenarios could become reality. The department has taken a giant step toward creating a de facto national student database that will track students by their personal information from preschool through career. Although current federal law prohibits this, the department decided to ignore Congress and, in effect, rewrite the law. Student privacy and parental authority will suffer.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/how_the_feds_are_tracking_your_kid_xC6wecT8ZidCAzf qegB6hL

Anti Federalist
12-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Will be met with a big yawn from Boobus.

Government could come and rape Boobus' wife in the night, he'd thank them and clean up the sheets.

youngbuck
12-28-2011, 02:52 PM

Government could come and rape Boobus' wife in the night, he'd thank them and clean up the sheets.

Is that the new subspecies of **** Sapien? I.e. You and I are **** Sapien Sapiens, and the new subspecies is **** Sapien Boobus?

heavenlyboy34
12-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Is that the new subspecies of **** Sapien? I.e. You and I are **** Sapien Sapiens, and the new subspecies is **** Sapien Boobus?
It's short for Boobus Americanus. Butler Schaffer coined the term.

heavenlyboy34
12-28-2011, 03:07 PM

Sadly, this is true. :( Submission to the regime is much easier than resistance.

DonovanJames
12-28-2011, 03:24 PM
I hate when articles like this come out. I always end up telling my friends and family which deepens their suspicion that I am some conspiracy theory guy. Tis a rough job but someone needs to plant the seed; hopefully they water the soil.

heavenlyboy34
12-28-2011, 03:26 PM
I hate when articles like this come out. I always end up telling my friends and family which deepens their suspicion that I am some conspiracy theory guy. Tis a rough job but someone needs to plant the seed; hopefully they water the soil.
Better than being a coincidence theorist. ;)

Aden
12-28-2011, 10:38 PM
Homeschool. Problem solved. And for those of you who still send your children to public indoctrination camps, put the well-being of your children above the cars and house that both you wage-earners are slaves to.

flightlesskiwi
12-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Sadly, this is true. :( Submission to the regime is much easier than resistance.

"The opposite of bravery is not cowardice but conformity." Robert Anthony

LadyBastiat
12-29-2011, 12:01 AM

Mine used to do the same until many of the things I warned them about started affecting them personally. Now they come to me to confirm things they've heard from other people.

John F Kennedy III
12-29-2011, 11:08 AM
I'd like to see evolutionists explain Boobus Americanus. It's not supposed to go backwards.