PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann fundraising "if they defeat our campaign, the Tea Party movement will be eliminated"

vechorik
12-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Dear (first name removed)

Enough is enough. We need a president who we can trust will stay true to their word and under no circumstances stop fighting for our shared conservative beliefs. We need a candidate with bold differences like Ronald Reagan had with Jimmy Carter on protecting the American family, and one who has the proven record and experience protecting our conservative values.

I am the only candidate in this race who has remained steady and constant on the issues, and am the only conservative in the race who has a consistent record of defending life, marriage and the family.

Some Republican candidates seem confused by what it means to be 100 percent pro-life. A GOP candidate has to do more than just check the box on the issue of life. I have not just checked the box on the issue of life, I have a proven record when it comes to standing up for the unborn and defending life.

One week from today Iowans will send a signal to Barack Obama that they are ending his liberal policies. Iowa is where our campaign began, and it is where we will win next week. Our campaign has almost completed our tour of all 99 Iowa counties - and the energy for our campaign is substantial. I know we are in a position to win next week, but (first name removed), we cannot do so without your support.

Just last week Rasmussen released a poll stating that 45% of Iowans were still undecided. Your donation today of $25, $50, $100 or more will ensure our campaign has the resources necessary to share our campaign's conservative message to every corner of the state and ensure our victory next week.

(first name removed), I took off my politically correct glasses a long time ago. I am not running for President to climb some sort of political ladder or because I think it is the convenient thing to do - I am running for President because I know and I believe Americans deserve better.

We cannot afford a candidate who will flip-flop on the issues and say one thing but do another. As a mom of five, a foster parent, a former tax lawyer, and a small business job creator, I know we cannot keep spending money that we don't have. It's time to make the tough choices and make the spending cuts necessary to balance our budget. I am running for President of the United States to restore our constitutional conservative values to government and put our nation back on a path towards prosperity.

As the proven Tea Party leader against the Obama agenda, I am the true consistent conservative in this race, and the only one who will protect our constitutional conservative principles. I will not sit by and watch Barack Obama mislead the nation while simultaneously endangering our children's and grandchildren's future. I continue to stand up against not only Barack Obama and the Democrats but also the leadership of my own party when I don't agree with them.

Liberals across the country believe if they defeat our campaign, the Tea Party movement will be eliminated. I need your support to defend myself and our shared constitutional values right away. Your immediate donation will send a strong message to Washington, that we are not going anywhere. That's why any amount you can donate to my campaign today - up to the $2,500 legal limit - is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michele Bachmann

P.S. As a mother, wife, small-business owner and public servant, I offer the leadership and passion our party needs to win the White House. It will take years to undo the damage Barack Obama has done, but we cannot begin to recover until he is defeated. That's why any amount you can donate to my campaign today - up to the $2,500 legal limit - is appreciated.

donate

Paid for by Bachmann for President

Not produced at government expense.
Contributions to Bachmann for President are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. The maximum an individual and a non-multicandidate committee may contribute to Bachmann for President is $2,500 for the primary election and $2,500 for the general election, for a total of $5,000. Contributions by corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited. Federal law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.

RPit
12-28-2011, 12:59 PM
lol.

IterTemporis
12-28-2011, 01:03 PM
I can't stand liars..

J-Reg
12-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Shared Constitutional values? Really? Has Bachmann ever read the Tenth Amendment? Or the rest of the Constitution?

jmdrake
12-28-2011, 01:05 PM
And yet no members of the Tea Party caucus endorsed her candidacy. :rolleyes:

COpatriot
12-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Airhead

sailingaway
12-28-2011, 04:52 PM
LOL! No worries, Michele, as I recall Rand announced on the campaign trail he would start the tea party caucus when elected, you tweeted 'why wait' and ran out, started a caucus, filed papers with you naming yourself chair, then invited others to join -- many of them not at all tea party types. I think we can soldier on.

flightlesskiwi
12-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Enough is enough.

Bachmann, i wholeheartedly agree. it's time for you to go home and spend some time with those 5 kids and ___ foster kids. oh wait, you were probably never home to begin with (tax lawyer, small job creator, politician), so that may be too much of a shock.

1stAmendguy
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
loser

Pisces
12-28-2011, 05:29 PM
I wish she'd attack Santorum for not being a true tea party guy sinced he voted for No Child Left Behind and the Medicare prescription drug program.

TheTexan
12-28-2011, 06:39 PM
She seems like the perfect neo-con, at least on paper. Pretend to support the constitution - check. Pretend to want to cut spending - check. Pretend to want smaller government - check. Declared holy war on all of the middle east - check.

She's just so ridiculously bat shit crazy that not even the neo-cons want anything to do with her.