PDA

View Full Version : Video - Best Michele Bachmann Speech Ever!

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 11:14 AM
She calls Ron Paul an awesome man! Might be good to share with your Michele Bachmann fans if she drops out after Iowa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyYiH7g38s

JK/SEA
12-28-2011, 11:23 AM
pinko.

Orwell
12-28-2011, 11:31 AM
Is she hoping for a cabinet spot with RP or something? I skipped around in the video a bit, so I didn't listen to it in depth, but it sounds like a rehashed speech from Paul.

JuicyG
12-28-2011, 11:37 AM
She wants to steal his base. That`s why they`re nice when they`re nice. So does Mitt. They have to walk a thin line not to piss off his supporters.

They`ve all called Paul crazy for wanting to audit the fed, calling him paranoid and such. Now they`re playing his tune in a lame attempt to win over his crowd. Don`t believe them. They`re monkeys imitating whatever they see plays well with the people.
Newt said he agreed with Paul on FED and replacing Bernanke. If Newt or any other of those fakers were to be president expect to see Bernanke replaced with Tim Geither or another Keynesian muppet, and Bernanke to take Geithner`s job instead or some similar tasteless prank.

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Is she hoping for a cabinet spot with RP or something? I skipped around in the video a bit, so I didn't listen to it in depth, but it sounds like a rehashed speech from Paul.

This is an old video... From late 2009. I just liked it because she was introducing Ron Paul and being all positive about him. Now she's not quite that way.

brushfire
12-28-2011, 11:41 AM
She is one "creeeepy dude", for sure.

ThePursuitOfLiberty
12-28-2011, 11:50 AM
How quickly the times change.... How quickly they forget, his name...

robertwerden
12-28-2011, 11:50 AM
I saw this when it first came out, and when she decided to run I thought for sure she would back Ron Paul through out the campaign. Boy was I wrong.

gb13
12-28-2011, 12:04 PM
This video is from a couple of years ago. I'm not holding my breath for her support this election cycle.

opinionatedfool
12-28-2011, 11:11 PM
This video is from a couple of years ago. I'm not holding my breath for her support this election cycle.

Yeah, i kind of doubt it. She has been getting kind of nasty. Losing is hard I guess.

J_White
12-29-2011, 12:02 AM
keep this handy, we might need it after Iowa to get her people on our side.
but i think most probably she will endorse Romney, hoping to get something in return for bringing the "conservative" vote to him.

LibertyEagle
12-29-2011, 12:04 AM
I saw this when it first came out, and when she decided to run I thought for sure she would back Ron Paul through out the campaign. Boy was I wrong.

You and me both. I am really disgusted with her behavior.