PDA

View Full Version : Florida Billboards Donations

MrTudo
12-28-2011, 11:00 AM
I'll kick in $250. for a billboard in Palm Beach Cnty if it's in a prominent place. Show me the contract, who to write the check to and count me in. In addition to that donation I will make a similar donation to the same type of billboard in Dade, Broward, and Pensacola area.

I think if we can put ONE billboard together, I can then go to some of my customers and raise more money. I'll hit my dealer friends at the FUN show in a couple of weeks where over 25,000 wild and crazy coin collectors decend on Orlando for the annual Florida United Numismatists Convention. Not sure if they'll let me but I will also pay for the printing of a thousand or more flyers that I will personally leave on the entrance tables in the convention center for the coin show. They WILL get exposure.

I raised tens of thousands of dollars from my fellow dealers and customers when hurricanes struck. I don't have time to do this alone but I can sure as heck lend support. My Wife who is the webmaster in charge of our OVER 7,000 pages on the internet, has created a Ron Paul page and we've added a banner on the HOME PAGE linking to it. We'll add that link to our other websites as well and I'm one of the most heavily visited websites in the coin business on the internet. So we WILL get exposure.

I have posted threads in VERY conservative Jewish newspapers. That speaks volumes as those papers have not been in support of Dr Paul. They've at least given us a spot, albeit a small one to get the message out. NOBODY can say they can trust obama/romney/rat gingrich. This is a point that needs to be made. They are LIARS, CHEATS and will MURDER if given the opportunity.

That cannot be said about Dr Paul. If we can get that point made in the Jewish press we'll nail an important sector of the population.

Let's get it on in Florida! Make them pay for every step along the way.