PDA

View Full Version : My Tea Party Design

aperetti
11-08-2007, 08:30 PM
http://aperetti.110mb.com/layout.html

Do any of you want to use this? I can hand over the SWF and FLA if you want to mess around with it. I had this template laying around from my myspace page and thought it would be kind of cool to make it into a Ron Paul flash.

Btw, If you need any graphics help just give me an email: adam.peretti@gmail.com

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 08:34 PM
that's pretty awesome.

Man from La Mancha
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
I hate flash they load so slow, nice graphics but can't we have fast loading pages without all this madison 5th ave advertising look, not everyone has highband which I have and it is still slow. Thank you for your work though.

aperetti
11-08-2007, 08:47 PM
The flash file is only 250kb, which is the equivalent to a wallpaper.

I understand though.

Flirple
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah that will work.

I think all the flashing stars on the counter is i bit too distracting though.

Man from La Mancha
11-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I don't know what it is with flash, maybe it has to get permision from flash programes in my computer or the anti virus,spyware programs have to inspect it but it sure seems to take longer than 250k...It the same for all flash websites I go to not just yours.

aperetti
11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't know what it is with flash, maybe it has to get permision from flash programes in my computer or the anti virus,spyware programs have to inspect it but it sure seems to take longer than 250k...It the same for all flash websites I go to not just yours.

That's odd.

navi
11-08-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm not a fan of flash but it looks pretty good. teaparty.org is a pretty ugly website... sorry to whoever made it but everything is so loud.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Pretty awesome.... I like the scroll graphic our friend in the other threads have put forth as an addition... the mix of high-tech flash and historic themes and values properly express the Paul message.

Visual
11-08-2007, 09:32 PM
http://aperetti.110mb.com/layout.html

Do any of you want to use this? I can hand over the SWF and FLA if you want to mess around with it. I had this template laying around from my myspace page and thought it would be kind of cool to make it into a Ron Paul flash.

Btw, If you need any graphics help just give me an email: adam.peretti@gmail.com

Flash would add a nice element of authenticity to the december 16th event.

Man from La Mancha
11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
That's odd.Was the same with 2 different computers at broadband speed of1.5 meg. Maybe my security is set to high but a lot of people don't have broadband so wouldn't it make sense to have the fast load possible. Many old people don't bother for broadband because of the cost. I finally paid for my Mom to have it.

However, the Pew survey notes that the rate of broadband penetration is slowing — 57 percent of people who use dial-up connections don’t feel the need for speed. Other who express interest in high-speed say it isn’t available, particularly those in rural areas, the Pew survey found.

Washington, DC – Nearly half (47%) of all adult Americans now have a high-speed internet connection at home, according to a February 2007 survey conducted by the Pew Internet & American Life Project. The percentage of Americans with broadband at home has grown from 42% in early 2006 and 30% in early 2005. Among individuals who use the internet at home, 70% have a high-speed connection while 23% use dialup.

aperetti
11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I completely agree, I could set the site up to determine the user's speed and direct the site from there. That's getting a bit complicated though.

austin356
11-09-2007, 12:22 AM
I'm not a fan of flash but it looks pretty good. teaparty.org is a pretty ugly website... sorry to whoever made it but everything is so loud.

dont be sorry it is the crappiest site known to mankind. Two tin cans and a string would get the message across better.