PDA

View Full Version : A police officer asked me who is Ron Paul.

Akus
11-08-2007, 08:25 PM
So I gave him and his partner a spill, told him that he was promoting a few police friendly bills (I saw one in his library, but if someone can remind me what the last one was about, I'd appreciate it). Told him to register to vote and how great RP is. Gave him the slim jim and told him to youtube him as he is a better salesman of himself then I'd ever be.

So we have 2 potential RP police officer converts.:D:D

Akus
11-08-2007, 08:25 PM
He asked me because I have a "Who is Ron Paul www.ronpaul2008.com" bumper sticker on the side of my car.

Shink
11-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Great work--maybe they can get behind him for his 2nd Amendment stance/disdain for War on Drugs idiocy.

Geronimo
11-08-2007, 08:30 PM
And they didn't taze you?

Akus
11-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Great work--maybe they can get behind him for his 2nd Amendment stance/disdain for War on Drugs idiocy.

I was super careful not to go into the whole Iraq/IRS/War on drugs/etc. I've had people walk away because of that. Plus, he's read the slim jim so he, or they, rather (they were 2) should have somewhat of an idea who he is. Plus, it's the slim jim with his picture with another Ron, so he knows he's not a Democrat.

Akus
11-08-2007, 08:32 PM

Well, I did want to type www.pigsforronpaul.com on their cruiser computer...:rolleyes:

surf
11-08-2007, 08:34 PM
i introduced a gal that called to solicit funds for MPP (Mariujuana Policy Project) to Ron. i was floored that she hadn't - so i told her that Ron was one of the few candidate that MPP PAC supports, i told her i was devoting my resources to Ron but because they have a matching donor program - i'd try and find something.

Couldn't believe it - MPP should screen their solicitors.

ross11988
11-08-2007, 08:44 PM
When I was bull horning main street downtown yesterday the sheriff and Deputy sheriff walked past me bullhorning and didnt say a thing

runderwo
11-08-2007, 08:57 PM
i introduced a gal that called to solicit funds for MPP (Mariujuana Policy Project) to Ron. i was floored that she hadn't - so i told her that Ron was one of the few candidate that MPP PAC supports, i told her i was devoting my resources to Ron but because they have a matching donor program - i'd try and find something.

Couldn't believe it - MPP should screen their solicitors.

MPP just sent out a mailing and Ron and Tancredo were the only Republicans who didn't have an "F" for marijuana policy. In fact they both had an "A+", more solid than the Democrat side in general.

Akus
11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
'credo is out.

Akus
11-08-2007, 09:17 PM
never mind, he's still running. Silly me.

Avalon
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
So how fast were you going? :D

jumpyg1258
11-08-2007, 10:41 PM

ROFL. He probably told em "don't taze me bro!"

Dorfsmith
11-08-2007, 11:00 PM
When we're holding our Ron Paul signs on the highway the local police drive by and give us the thumbs up. The fire department even does better...they give us the thumbs up and honk. I know a couple of the cops and they love Ron Paul's idea of ending the drug war. They, of all people, know how much it is failing. :cool: