PDA

View Full Version : O'fascist takes another cheap shot

sparebulb
11-08-2007, 08:02 PM
In the letters section, O'fascist said that he didn't report on RP because he doesn't get more than 5% in any nationwide poll. Guess he's got bad news coming tomorrow morning regarding the polls.

Fox News sure does have 5% on the mind. Hmmmmmm.......

brumans
11-08-2007, 08:05 PM
What news coming tomorrow regarding the polls?

fletcher
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
I guess that rule only applies for Paul. Huckabee only broke 5% because Fox News and O'Reilly shilled for him.

Akus
11-08-2007, 08:37 PM
What news coming tomorrow regarding the polls?

My first question after reading the thread starter.:confused:

Eli
11-08-2007, 08:42 PM
they said the same thing about 1% 2% and now 5%. He could be at 30 and they would just say polling doesn't matter. They'd put up a you must be this tall in order to get interviewed line.

sparebulb
11-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm giving O'reilly the benefit of the doubt that he did not see the Rasmussen poll showing RP at 5% today. Don't we all have faith that the next polls coming out will show the same or better?

JosephTheLibertarian
11-08-2007, 08:43 PM
I never give billo the benefit of any doubt

schmeisser
11-08-2007, 08:46 PM
RP will appear on Oreilly very soon. Ratings gimme and he (Bill) could be shamed for "ducking under his desk" as he likes to quip. Give it a few weeks - a nice poll bump will force a little better treatment of the good Dr. as well.

mojohnk2000
11-08-2007, 08:47 PM
In the letters section, O'fascist said that he didn't report on RP because he doesn't get more than 5% in any nationwide poll. Guess he's got bad news coming tomorrow morning regarding the polls.

Fox News sure does have 5% on the mind. Hmmmmmm.......

Hi,
That was Laurie Dhue challenging Bill. It was good thing. Bill painted himself into a corner.

Pauliana
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM
RP will appear on Oreilly very soon. Ratings gimme and he (Bill) could be shamed for "ducking under his desk" as he likes to quip. Give it a few weeks - a nice poll bump will force a little better treatment of the good Dr. as well.

Ummm... the real issue is whether Dr. Paul even WANTS to do the O'Reilly Factor again. His dance card is pretty full these days.

:)

terlinguatx
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM

schmeisser
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
You think Laurie Dhue is a closet RP fan?

I think RP should go on the show, and can easily handle him. Me thinks Bill O is much more scared of him - hands down advantage RP.

Akus
11-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Paul said he doesn't want to go back on bill because, in bill's words, "we don't wanna hear about history"

Yeah, don't come around with all this knowledge stuff...:rolleyes:
Seriously, if I were RP, I wouldn't even bother coming.

Thurston Howell III
11-08-2007, 09:33 PM
You think Laurie Dhue is a closet RP fan?

I think RP should go on the show, and can easily handle him. Me thinks Bill O is much more scared of him - hands down advantage RP.

I'd like to get in a closet with Laurie Dhue :)

ladyliberty
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
My television is having a Bill O'reilly Blackout !

I am not watching him anymore because I do not want his ratings to go up. I wish all of his sponsors would abandon his filthy program and I wish they would fire him. Maybe one of these days he will say something really STUPID and that will be the end of him on the airways-like what happened to IMUS.

ValidusCustodiae
11-08-2007, 09:40 PM
He's said plenty of stupid things, they wouldn't let anything happen to their torture monger.

Buzz
11-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I am not watching him anymore because I do not want his ratings to go up.

They won't unless you have a Nielsen box. Not that you should watch...

speciallyblend
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM

I am not watching him anymore because I do not want his ratings to go up. I wish all of his sponsors would abandon his filthy program and I wish they would fire him. Maybe one of these days he will say something really STUPID and that will be the end of him on the airways-like what happened to IMUS.

ditto

rfbz
11-08-2007, 10:10 PM

Do you have one of those Nielsen things tracking your viewing? If not, I don't see how it would make a difference.

I've tried watching him lately but it's becoming more difficult. All that fake outrage gets old after a while.

werdd
11-08-2007, 10:13 PM
I'd like to get in a closet with Laurie Dhue :)

qft

CJLauderdale4
11-08-2007, 10:26 PM
A lot of people feel that when being interviewed (or demogogued) by O'Really, you need to stand up and be firm.

I think Ron Paul should go on there and half-laughingly use phrases like:

"[laughing] Come'on Bill, everyone knows that 70% of Americans want out of Iraq. Are saying that Americans don't know what they're talking about?"

"[laughing] We all know there is a larger crisis with the dollar than the Fed wants us to believe..."

"[laughing] Bill, you yourself have written about the Federal Government becoming a welfare state. We all know the Federal Government has expanded their role way past the Constitution."

Doing this makes people believe that Bill O'Reilly actually agrees with Ron Paul's message...

There's your Spin Zone, Faux Noise...

ladyliberty
11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Do you have one of those Nielsen things tracking your viewing? If not, I don't see how it would make a difference.

I've tried watching him lately but it's becoming more difficult. All that fake outrage gets old after a while.

Nope I don't have a Neilsen thingy on my television - but that is not the point. I refuse to allow his trash talk into my living room and allow him to verbally assault me and my family. His show is a national disgrace - I sincerely believe that he thinks he is being funny and entertaining, when he is simply being nothing but rude and obnoxious. Why should I subject myself to his show for even one single minute when there are many other important things I can do with my time???

He is a pompous and arrogant wind bag and every time he opens his mouth he shows that he is all hot air and knows absolutely nothing. They should fire him and give Steven Colbert his spot!