PDA

View Full Version : Rivals Call Us the "greatest complication in the race for the GOP nomination"

bobbyw24
12-28-2011, 07:25 AM
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Rep. Ron Paul of Texas is rallying his diehard supporters, whom his rivals regard as the greatest complication in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

With less than a week until Iowa's leadoff contest, Paul planned to meet with supporters near Des Moines. The other GOP candidates spread out across the state Wednesday to woo potential caucus-goers, many of whom are still undecided amid a flood of television and radio ads. Paul's rivals also worked to disqualify him on social issues, foreign affairs and even his decades-old newsletter.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Tuesday he couldn't vote for Paul if he were to become the GOP nominee and called his views "totally outside the mainstream of every decent American" during an interview with CNN.

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-returns-iowa-rivals-eye-supporters-071401561.html

bobbyw24
12-28-2011, 07:44 AM
This piece is going viral on Twitter right now

JudeJenn
12-28-2011, 08:07 AM
This piece is going viral on Twitter right now

well, I guess I 'd better hop on over and retweet.

I like "complication" a lot better than "fanatic" :)

bobbyw24
12-28-2011, 08:11 AM
well, I guess I 'd better hop on over and retweet.

I like "complication" a lot better than "fanatic" :)

Right

bobbyw24
12-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Follow me on Twitter

@AbolishTheFed

acptulsa
12-28-2011, 09:25 AM
'Complication'? How can it be possible that no one's supporters but one candidate's are a 'complication'? Faux viewers jumping from one goofy assed candidate to another blissfully unaware that none of them can beat Obama are not a 'complication' but we are. Romney people lukewarmly supporting him despite the fact that they don't want him to be president any more than anyone else does are not a 'complication' but we are.

Revealing, that.

Oh, by the way, Newt. Thank you for saying I'm not a 'decent American'. If you yourself are your idea of a 'decent' person, then I'm proud not to fit the description.

sailingaway
12-28-2011, 09:26 AM
I think Ron winning the nomination is very simple, not complicated at all.