PDA

View Full Version : Iowa snow could be Ron's "Protestant Wind"

cindy25
12-28-2011, 05:53 AM
in 1588 the English defeated the Spanish because of a wind storm

it demoralized the very Catholic, very religious Spanish as they took it as the will of God

could a snow storm causing a Paul Iowa win cause the Evangelicals in SC to believe that God is on the side of Ron.

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 05:55 AM

it demoralized the very Catholic, very religious Spanish as they took it as the will of God

could a snow storm causing a Paul Iowa win cause the Evangelicals in SC to believe that God is on the side of Ron.

I doubt it would, but a win is a win no matter how the media talking heads try to spin it.

Sola_Fide
12-28-2011, 06:05 AM

Probably not. Most evangelicals are Arminians...they don't even believe that God controls the weather in His creation.

Agorism
12-28-2011, 06:16 AM
I also think a win is a win.

So I would prefer snow, but doesn't look like it will happen.

emazur
12-28-2011, 06:31 AM
If there's a snowstorm, the media will dismiss Paul's already highly likely win as a fluke his rabid" supporters were able to take advantage of. Say no to snow.

Agorism
12-28-2011, 06:36 AM
If there's a snowstorm, the media will dismiss Paul's already highly likely win as a fluke his rabid" supporters were able to take advantage of. Say no to snow.

They'll do that anyways

Sola_Fide
12-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Fox N Friends this morning in a long segment totally dismissed Iowa as irrelevant.

Jandrsn21
12-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Ideally don't we want it to be sixty, sunny, and Paul dominating! Two months ago I was hoping for snow, but now I want there to be zero doubt that Ron won this all on his own!