PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him!

qwerty
12-28-2011, 03:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ij6QwrA_8&feature=channel_video_title

this topic is not about AJ!

This topic is about, "Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him!"

how you even can miss that point ?

Rafi
12-28-2011, 03:54 AM
I never liked Alex. He always struck me as creepy and a bit of a dreamer. And his raspy voice is physically hard to listen to. I've seen some of his weird conspiracy theories as well...most normative people discount him.

He says weird things like "Ron is in first in NH" when he obviously isn't, and he's overly optimistic to the point of being fantastical.

I think he damages our campaign more than he helps it. Do you guys agree or disagree?

Philosophy_of_Politics
12-28-2011, 03:56 AM
I never liked Alex. He always struck me as creepy and a bit of a dreamer. And his raspy voice is physically hard to listen to. I've seen some of his weird conspiracy theories as well...most normative people discount him.

He says weird things like "Ron is in first in NH" when he obviously isn't, and he's overly optimistic to the point of being fantastical.

I think he damages our campaign more than he helps it. Do you guys agree or disagree?

I believe initially people were turned off to him. But after Ron Paul, it helped confirm alot of what Alex Jones has been saying for years. Alex is merely an emotional man, and is very passionate (borderline annoying sometimes). But he isn't a ranting fool without a leg to stand on.

The_Ruffneck
12-28-2011, 03:56 AM

i disagree

qwerty
12-28-2011, 04:12 AM

whatīs wrong with the message ? "Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him! "

Itīs funny how much people here discredit Alex, when he has done LOT more for Ron than most of the members here.

Most of the members here WON`T DO ANYTHING FOR RON! Sad but true, if they would we would be winning by landslide right now...

Steppenwolf6
12-28-2011, 04:41 AM

We need a thousand of him and a lot less defeatist crap, from a comfortable sofa, like yours.
HE DOES something to wake people up,one of the few who does that,"how" is completely irrilevant at this point.
The fact that he does something alone makes him a light year better than your posts,whatever u think of his voice ,or any similar comical ,idiotic considerations and enemy lines.

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 04:46 AM

I agree with you 100%. Alex is not a true friend to Dr. Paul. Look how much good he ended up doing for his other "friend" Charlie Sheen. He should have never let that rant of Charlie's get on the air.

qwerty
12-28-2011, 04:48 AM

This topic is about, "Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him!"

Steppenwolf6
12-28-2011, 04:54 AM

It's impossible to understand some of the posters around here and who do they play for.

I guess some people are just losers in their minds,constantly negative and critical.. and that's all they can communicate.
They don't like winning.
They cannot envision it.

(and some are just trolls,in some cases even paid trolls)

The_Ruffneck
12-28-2011, 04:55 AM
I agree with you 100%. Alex is not a true friend to Dr. Paul. Look how much good he ended up doing for his other "friend" Charlie Sheen. He should have never let that rant of Charlie's get on the air.
I don't see how it was Jones' fault Sheen took all the cocaine.

bluesc
12-28-2011, 04:57 AM

The other candidates have their 24/7 propaganda, why can't we?

The fact is that this video went viral and thousands of people are getting fired up to support the good Dr. As much as you hate to hear it, Alex Jones did a lot to make all of this happen a long time before we even knew what Ron was all about.

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 05:00 AM

You posted a video by Alex Jones. How can you miss that?

qwerty
12-28-2011, 05:04 AM
You posted a video by Alex Jones. How can you miss that?

itīs about the message not the messenger...just like Ron Paul says...

Why canīt you just respect that?

JuicyG
12-28-2011, 05:16 AM
Alex is good at counteracting the propaganda.

Have you wondered how come Ron Paul is leading by huge margin in all online polls that mainstream media took down several times. In those online polls Ron Paul lead by huge margin, crazy numbers like 70-80%. Ofc some of these might be due to enthusiastic support(and I highlight some). Leaving enthusiasm behind, there`s huge number behind Ron Paul, much bigger than the polls show. Also worth keeping in mind polls are used as propaganda tool to discredit certain candidates. They can be very dangerous weapon in the wrong hands.
If all people who vote in those online polls, turn and register republican to vote for Ron, not only would Ron Paul win but he`ll sweep the floor with all other republican candidates COMBINED.

Rafi
12-28-2011, 05:19 AM
OK! I get it, AJ does do a lot of good even if he's a bit weird. I'm behind him all the way as I am with the rest of you. I believe in victory, believe you me!

I will help spread the video!

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 05:23 AM
itīs about the message not the messenger...just like Ron Paul says...

Why canīt you just respect that?

I don't respect Alex Jones. Mark my words, in the end he will not help Ron Paul.

And the reason I don't respect him has nothing to do with him being a 9/11 truther, cause I am 9/11 truther myself.

No one needs that man as a messenger for anything, especially when we have so many good ones in the movement itself like Adam Kokesh.

qwerty
12-28-2011, 05:44 AM
I don't respect Alex Jones. Mark my words, in the end he will not help Ron Paul.

And the reason I don't respect him has nothing to do with him being a 9/11 truther, cause I am 9/11 truther myself.

No one needs that man as a messenger for anything, especially when we have so many good ones in the movement itself like Adam Kokesh.

" Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him! "

where do you disagree ?

If not, please SHUT UP! save your hate and negativity to other topics!

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 05:48 AM
" Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him! "

where do you disagree ?

If I didn't stand with him I wouldn't be on this forum dude. I was just pointing out that it is not wise to trust Alex Jones, that's all.

qwerty
12-28-2011, 05:50 AM
If I didn't stand with him I wouldn't be on this forum dude. I was just pointing out that it is not wise to trust Alex Jones, that's all.

BEING IS THIS FORUM IS NOT ENOUGH!

thatīs the whole point! We must do everything we can! EVERYBODY!

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 05:51 AM

Hate? Really?

You are starting to sound like the media.

RickyJ
12-28-2011, 05:52 AM
BEING IS THIS FORUM IS NOT ENOUGH!

thatīs the whole point! We must do everything we can! EVERYBODY!

I am, what are you doing in Europe for Paul?

qwerty
12-28-2011, 06:05 AM
I am, what are you doing in Europe for Paul?

LOL. you just love discredit other people!

If you havenīt seen my work for last 4 years, you will not. I can tell you that i have spreaded the word to millions of people, only my youtube channel which got deleted by youtube got allmost 5 million views.

I have encouraged thousands to donate and work for the campaign. Yeah, you can do a lot in internet whatever you are european or not... keyword is dedication and motivation...

and btw iīm right now trying to get more people to make calls for Ron Paul in facebook, RIGHT NOW!

socal
12-28-2011, 06:07 AM

Totally disagree. I do think the way he often interrupts his guests is obnoxious, but that's irrelevant to the initial post on this thread.

qwerty
12-29-2011, 12:29 AM
BUMP!

Cap
12-29-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks.