PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Girls: F*ck Ron Paul

rockfree33
06-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Some website that calls Ron Paul a racist and tries to sell it with a bunch of women who look like they were deprived as children.

http://suicidegirls.com/news/politics/21528/

RJB
06-13-2007, 06:46 AM
Fine, ef the suicide girls. The writer of that article didn't seem too bright either.

ARealConservative
06-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I think some sites are trying to latch onto the traffic and make aname for themselves at our expense.

angelatc
06-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I think that's exactly what is happening. It took me a while to wake up to it, but now I'm to the point of pointedly not clicking on sites that lead to silly anti-Ron Paul articles.

If it looks like it might be something I need to read, I look for a link that references it and start there.

Kregener
06-13-2007, 09:18 AM
Can those idiots really be that obtuse?

I believe so.

angelatc
06-13-2007, 09:30 AM
This is just an example of the entitlement generation. They're so young, they honestly can't fathom a small government. They've been brainwashed into thinking that we need special interest groups so that things are "fair."

RonPaul4President
06-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Don't give them the attention they crave. They're uninformed losers.

LibertyEagle
06-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Seems to me we should at least post quotes from Dr. Paul on racism. He's written about this. I also think there's an article or two out there in which he's been asked about these racism charges, in which he says he didn't write them... it was a staffer. I've seen such links somewhere on this board, but now I can't find them. Anyone seen them lately?

There's way too many blog posts out there with this racism BS on there, for us to just leave this alone. We need to slam dunk it, IMO.

AZ Libertarian
06-13-2007, 10:33 AM
And Generation X pays $4 a month to exchange ignorances!?! They all deserve each other - BUT I WILL STILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR THEIR RIGHT TO SPEW SUCH BS!

Good thing none of them will take enough responsibility to register/OR vote!

angelatc
06-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Good thing none of them will take enough responsibility to register/OR vote!

LOL! I owe yo a drink!

Hamburglar
06-13-2007, 11:57 AM
I seriously doubt any of them are registered republican. So at this point their halfwit opinions don't matter.

nayjevin
06-13-2007, 12:50 PM
i recommend you not do this.

step 1. look up 'suicide' on google, or 'girls' or 'suicide girls'

step 2. visit all the sites on the list other than suicidegirls.com

step 3. for each site that uses google ads, look for a link to suicidegirls.com

step 4. click on it when you find it. if it's not there, refresh until it is, then click

it costs suicidegirls.com every time you click. break the bank.

not sure they use google adwords, but if they do, you can destroy them financially.

but don't do it. it would be wrong.

Hamburglar
06-13-2007, 12:58 PM
i recommend you not do this.

step 1. look up 'suicide' on google, or 'girls' or 'suicide girls'

step 2. visit all the sites on the list other than suicidegirls.com

step 3. for each site that uses google ads, look for a link to suicidegirls.com

step 4. click on it when you find it. if it's not there, refresh until it is, then click

it costs suicidegirls.com every time you click. break the bank.

not sure they use google adwords, but if they do, you can destroy them financially.

but don't do it. it would be wrong.

Lol, I like your style.

jd603
06-13-2007, 09:31 PM
So everyone knows, Paul retracted this and stated that he had it ghost-written by someone and didn't actually write the article. So far, that is all they have on him, and it seems odd these skanks would exploit it out of nowhere. Again, the number of attack ads shows that indeed people are afraid of him, otherwise they would NOT mention him.

Brandybuck
06-13-2007, 11:10 PM
The suicide girls are like a lot of whiny kids in their socio-economic class: anti-libertarians. They want government to leave them alone... as long as it still provides for their every need and want.

"I'm going to screw every boy on the block and you can't stop me! And then you're going to pay for my abortions or I'll hold me breath until I turn blue!"

ThePieSwindler
06-14-2007, 12:53 AM
I actually kinda laughed at that article. The author clearly has no idea what he/she is talking about on any of those issues, which are just recycled attacks that have been debunked.