PDA

View Full Version : Attacks from the Left bring conservatives to Ron. Attacks from the right bring liberals!

sofia
12-27-2011, 10:25 PM
This is really getting to be fun!

When the Establishment uses its left arm (CNN, NY Times, etc) to attack Ron....knee jerk neo-conservatives start to like him more.

When the Establishment uses its right arm (FOX, Newt, Rush, etc) to attack Ron....knee jerk neo-liberals start to like him more.

...and when BOTH arms of the Establishment attack Ron...it wins us more independents!

What will the elites do now?

torchbearer
12-27-2011, 10:27 PM
shit themselves as the internal investigations begin under president paul's administration.

rambone
12-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Interesting take on it. I needed some positive outlook after all the B.S. today.

brushfire
12-27-2011, 10:30 PM
http://www.thetripatorium.com/images/uploads/thumbs-up.gif

sofia
12-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Im thinking of calling to my local neo-con radio show and pretend that I'm an Obama supporter who cant stand "racists" like Ron Paul..lol....that would pick up a bunch of new Ron paul voters Im sure!

Joe3113
12-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Im thinking of calling to my local neo-con radio show and pretend that I'm an Obama supporter who cant stand "racists" like Ron Paul..lol....that would pick up a bunch of new Ron paul voters Im sure!

The sentiments in the newsletter, whilst clearly not written by Ron, only serve to solidify some of our support because, frankly, many people agree with those sentiments. The comments are crude, insensitive and politically incorrect, but they aren't racist.