PDA

View Full Version : Who is Ron Paul? I am Ron Paul!

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:21 PM
I noticed the WHO IS RON PAUL, GOOGLE RON PAUL, etc movement has done it's job.

Now it's time to answer the question. I am Ron Paul. You are Ron Paul. Hell, we're all Ron Paul. As such, I think it'd be nice to have some shirts at the rallies that say the same thing.

"I AM RON PAUL!"

In the end, this campaign isn't about Ron Paul... this campaign is about our country, and our Constitution. What better way to say Thanks to Ron, than to show him that after he is long gone(9 years from now!) we will be ready, willing, and able to take over for him and carry on the movement. Because that is really what this is, at this point in time--a Movement.

Revolution is the last step. Right now, we're not quite there. Revolutionary changes will come once we get the Nomination. Hillary is no competition. Ron can handle her in a debate, and she's going to be playing the Poor Hillary card again... the PRIMARY is where the challenge is. We already know Ron can get at LEAST some of the Democratic vote--I'm proof of that. Can get get the PRIMARY VOTE?

From now on, any attack on Ron Paul is an attack on me personally. It's an attack on YOU personally. Ron Paul might look like he's on that stage alone--but I assure you, we're there with him.

From now on, the focus should be shifted from WHO Ron Paul is(the campaign will be handling that with the money we give them, and we will handle that with the AMOUNT of money we give them.) to HOW MANY Ron Paul is...

Ron Paul isn't 3%... Ron Paul isn't 1%... he's not like 8%...

There is no such thing as a tiered system. Ron was dismissed from a Glenn Beck poll, so instead, we voted for Tancredo and blew Giuliani out of the water. Of course, we promptly called the STUNNED Tancredo campaign(about 20 people from the radio chat room) and let them know it was Ron Paul supporters who helped them out to take out Giuliani... at which time, we were told that they loved what we were doing, and that they secretly loved Ron.

My guess is we can start attacking Tancredo supporters, but not Tancredo himself... we just grab a few at a time, and hope we get some additional endorsements... i.e. pro-war candidate concedes, joins anti-war campaign, support shifts.

C.I.A. Style operations is what we need. No water boarding, unless we're dealing with Hillary supporters.

Anyway, in short.. lol, or long, as it were....

"I AM RON PAUL" shirts are coming.

100% Organic HEMP, Made in America, %100 Union Made, no synthetics.

WE ARE RON PAUL.

Vvick727
11-08-2007, 07:23 PM
great great idea.

i see the workings of an ad in this as well...

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Kinda ala the old Nike commercials... I AM TIGER WOODS lol.

Ron Paul is Tiger Woods. No stoppin him.

FreeTraveler
11-08-2007, 07:31 PM
great great idea.

i see the workings of an ad in this as well...

(Slow cuts between several very different individuals)
Person #1: I oppose the Patriot Act.
Person #2: Just bring our troops home... all of them.
Person #3: Federal police forces are Unconstitutional.
Person #4: Real ID is an invasion of privacy.
(etc.)

(Fast cuts between the same people)
Person #1: I am Ron Paul!
Person #2: I am Ron Paul!
Person #3: I am Ron Paul!
Person #4: I am Ron Paul!
(etc.)

Group Shot: We Are Ron Paul!
(wrapup, web site, etc.)

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:36 PM
(Slow cuts between several very different individuals)
Person #1: I oppose the Patriot Act.
Person #2: Just bring our troops home... all of them.
Person #3: Federal police forces are Unconstitutional.
Person #4: Real ID is an invasion of privacy.
(etc.)

(Fast cuts between the same people)
Person #1: I am Ron Paul!
Person #2: I am Ron Paul!
Person #3: I am Ron Paul!
Person #4: I am Ron Paul!
(etc.)

Group Shot: We Are Ron Paul!
(wrapup, web site, etc.)

It would be nice if those same people who opposed all those things were young people, as well...

1. random person...
2. kid whose brother/dad/mom/etc is in Iraq/died in Iraq...

basically, when you shoot the scene, you are pretty tight on their faces, can't see where they are... fast cuts like you said... then comes the REVEAL...

ZOOM OUT... CRANE SHOT

RON PAUL RALLY, including RON PAUL and Jesse Benton(BEST COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR IN HISTORY, BTW!!! So articulate... I hope he's your Press Secretary, Ron! DESTROYED an Obama guy today on the radio in Arizona.)

Thunderous "I'M RON PAUL, and I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE"

Definitely better than the first commercial they did. I think they should look within their campaign for more commercials, personally ;)

FreeTraveler
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
I like the idea of basing it at a Rally, TB, but I think a mix of ages would be better. I really like the wrap of everyone approving the message. Of course, this can't be an official ad, then, but I think it could be used by a PAC, couldn't it?

(And of course it would go well on YouTube, etc.)

On Edit: Well, if Ron Paul was there too, he'd be approving the message.

Anybody who's going to be in Philly want to shoot this one on Saturday?

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:53 PM
I like the idea of basing it at a Rally, TB, but I think a mix of ages would be better. I really like the wrap of everyone approving the message. Of course, this can't be an official ad, then, but I think it could be used by a PAC, couldn't it?

(And of course it would go well on YouTube, etc.)

Well, I mean in theory it could be done by the campaign, but the message that I got from them in their interviews this past couple of days, is that they will let the market decide who is President.

I have to admit, this model makes me nervous--not because I doubt, but simply because it's never been done this way before in my lifetime. Anticipation of him being sworn in is getting heavy...

Perhaps for the issues we go down the check this...

Intro...

WHO IS RON PAUL?

He has never voted to raise taxes. --- Becomes... I HAVE NEVER VOTED TO RAISE TAXES.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget. --- Becomes... I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR AN UNBALANCED BUDGET.

you get the point....

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

WHO IS RON PAUL?

I'M RON PAUL, AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

Total cost of the commercial would be... the rental of a lift(500 bucks or so a day, I think...)... cost of editing(free, hello... this isn't Barack Obama's campaign... we have skills)

the cost of the venue for the rally(campaign covers that) and the cost of getting people there, which is on them... basically, we'd have to converge on where Dr. Paul will be, with a good camera, a steady camera man/woman...

we could pre-film the closeups and edit it... no need to sit around the event and waste time(those people are union, costs money to dilly dally...)... we'd need to get one shot of the closeup of the last person in the same clothes... they say the line, zoom, BAM!

Vvick727
11-08-2007, 07:59 PM
i'd be funny for when its supposed to go "i am ____ and i approve this message part"

that dr. paul go "WE the People are Ron Paul and we approve this message"

but its seems to me as a bit egotistical, and kinda extreme, but hey just throwing it out there.
maybe a toned down version would be better

son of liberty
11-08-2007, 08:03 PM
LOVE IT!! I actually thought the same thing "I am Ron Paul" like the line from V for Vendetta, but I didn't think of a way to get it out there. Great Job.

Copperhed51
11-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Not to toot my own horn too much but I made this video a while back with the basic theme you guys are talking about.

Who is Ron Paul? We Are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWmWlhBtA-w

inibo
11-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Sort of like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F07q5CR0HOc

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 08:15 PM
i'd be funny for when its supposed to go "i am ____ and i approve this message part"

that dr. paul go "WE the People are Ron Paul and we approve this message"

but its seems to me as a bit egotistical, and kinda extreme, but hey just throwing it out there.
maybe a toned down version would be better

define toned down :D

Definitely, we'll need to get ahold of the campaign, run the idea by them, find out who is responsible for doing what, see how much help they would like to offer--or if they are opposed to the idea in general. maybe we could give them the idea and they could do it.

one thing is for certain... if they aren't doing it, we are.

Inibo... exactly like that... not stepping forward though, unless we do another commercial. it could be a series of them, really... we can film them all at once and release them on whatever time frame... pretty soon, we're going to have to start with the issues ads, though... within a certain amount of time, PAC's must stop doing them.

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Not to toot my own horn too much but I made this video a while back with the basic theme you guys are talking about.

Who is Ron Paul? We Are!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWmWlhBtA-w

Cut that to 30 seconds with a 3 second reveal of the site at the end, and a crane shot of the crowd, and it's on :D

we need a series of these. no more screwing around. if you were serious before, can you imagine--the internet is serious business.

thoughtbombing
11-09-2007, 06:16 AM
anyone have any further comment?