PDA

View Full Version : What on earth is wrong people???

I Am Weasel
11-08-2007, 07:09 PM
I've been sitting here watching MSNBC, and their obvious omission of Ron Paul. eh, how sweet, now they're talking about Hillary's clapping. Now waiting on Kudlow and Company to show an interview. I've been watching all this, and have to admit something, it is actually starting to affect me, almost physically. I have been worried sick about what is going to happen with this country if Ron isn't nominated, let alone elected President.

So... I have to ask myself something... Ron does stand for the way the government SHOULD be ran. However nothing he seems to say or do is brought up by Lou Dobbs, or Hardball. Yeah, we can all get on here and talk about each and every snippit we find online about Ron Paul, but is it going to be enough? Seriously people, is it going to be enough?

What about Iowa? I wish I lived in Iowa so I could vote in the Primary, but I'm stuck here in Kansas. I'm so sick of everybody here acting like we're doing just so great. We're doing so great yet the media is able to have an hour long show about the candidates and completely omit Ron. I'm not dissing peoples efforts here, but it just seems that no matter what we do, it's never enough!!!!!

here they are on Harball talking about Hillary and her damn clapping. Why doesn't the media even MENTION ron Paul? Why do they only mention him when its about his $4.2 million haul in one day? I mean... come on, I can't believe its just the media raising 3 candidates up. What do they all have that Ron Paul doesn't? Why doesn't any media ever ask Ron anything personal? Or study him the way they do everybody else?

I'm sorry forum, but I literally have lost sleep over this election. We all know how important it is to have change. But why are we the only ones seeing this? Why are we the only ones with hope? Why is there so much apathy out there that people look at the tv and think... yeah, Guilliani and Romney and Clitoris are up there, guess that's all we have to pick from. Damn media, and damn everybody out there who sit on their couch and just give up. Wait till China is overrunning this country, will they still be sitting on their couch watching tv when they come in to take their house away? Will they just sit there eating chips with beer cans all around as the electricity is shut off? Will they care then?

GRRRR... I'm getting more and more pissed as I write this...

Come on IOWA!!!! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

JoshLowry
11-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Go door to door.

Does every person on your street know about Ron Paul? That is a relatively simple task.

ItsTime
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
What he said.

Go door to door.

Does every person on your street know about Ron Paul? That is a relatively simple task.

Adamsa
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Get out there and inform people of his message, you'll feel better about yourself, especially if you persuade people to vote for him.

constitutional
11-08-2007, 07:12 PM
That's exactly how I feel about the media. I'm still trying to figure out what has gone wrong. Why do they cover Romney and Rudy so much as oppose to another candidate that has raised just as much cash.

ShowMeLiberty
11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=34119&highlight=iowa+letters

We really do need to be getting out and talking to people in our local areas. But I also like to check in here because I get good ideas, a chance to "hang" with like-minded people and the video links give me more things I can email to friends & family to get / keep them involved too.

Don't get discouraged. Just turn off the tv for a while.

I Am Weasel
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Well, what do we have to do to get him out there? I mean... come on.. Does it take going to CNN or FAUX and telling them to cover him? It's not even a fair election. I can tell you all right now, if this keeps up, and we keep climbing the way we are... like from 2% in the polls to what.. 5% now, then in December, we MIGHT be up to 8%.. yeah, that's gonna win the election....

KewlRonduderules
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I think everybody needs to realize that all the TV MSM outlets are corporate entities. They do not answer to the people. Instead, they answer to their investors on Wall St and around the world. Hence, the reason why they promote Ghouliani, Clinton, Romney, McCain, and others- they serve these corporate interests.

Ron Paul might be viewed as a possible threat to their corporate oligarchy in the MSM.

ShowMeLiberty
11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Polls schmolls.

Money Bombs + Grassroots > polls

LibertyEagle
11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Well, what do we have to do to get him out there? I mean... come on.. Does it take going to CNN or FAUX and telling them to cover him? It's not even a fair election. I can tell you all right now, if this keeps up, and we keep climbing the way we are... like from 2% in the polls to what.. 5% now, then in December, we MIGHT be up to 8%.. yeah, that's gonna win the election....

We all have to spread the word ourselves. We cannot count on the MSM to do it for us. We've gotten great coverage since the 5th and remember the Boston Tea Party fundraiser is coming up. :)

The campaign is running ads. The grassroots has run some too and is getting ready to run more.

Each one of us individually can do a lot too, by handing out Slim Jims, en masse.

Mckarnin
11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I've been sitting here watching MSNBC, and their obvious omission of Ron Paul. eh, how sweet, now they're talking about Hillary's clapping. Now waiting on Kudlow and Company to show an interview. I've been watching all this, and have to admit something, it is actually starting to affect me, almost physically. I have been worried sick about what is going to happen with this country if Ron isn't nominated, let alone elected President.

So... I have to ask myself something... Ron does stand for the way the government SHOULD be ran. However nothing he seems to say or do is brought up by Lou Dobbs, or Hardball. Yeah, we can all get on here and talk about each and every snippit we find online about Ron Paul, but is it going to be enough? Seriously people, is it going to be enough?

What about Iowa? I wish I lived in Iowa so I could vote in the Primary, but I'm stuck here in Kansas. I'm so sick of everybody here acting like we're doing just so great. We're doing so great yet the media is able to have an hour long show about the candidates and completely omit Ron. I'm not dissing peoples efforts here, but it just seems that no matter what we do, it's never enough!!!!!

here they are on Harball talking about Hillary and her damn clapping. Why doesn't the media even MENTION ron Paul? Why do they only mention him when its about his $4.2 million haul in one day? I mean... come on, I can't believe its just the media raising 3 candidates up. What do they all have that Ron Paul doesn't? Why doesn't any media ever ask Ron anything personal? Or study him the way they do everybody else?

I'm sorry forum, but I literally have lost sleep over this election. We all know how important it is to have change. But why are we the only ones seeing this? Why are we the only ones with hope? Why is there so much apathy out there that people look at the tv and think... yeah, Guilliani and Romney and Clitoris are up there, guess that's all we have to pick from. Damn media, and damn everybody out there who sit on their couch and just give up. Wait till China is overrunning this country, will they still be sitting on their couch watching tv when they come in to take their house away? Will they just sit there eating chips with beer cans all around as the electricity is shut off? Will they care then?

GRRRR... I'm getting more and more pissed as I write this...

Come on IOWA!!!! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

As soon as I get my next paycheck I am going to buy a few sets of those 100 for $5 information cards about Ron Paul and start asking if I can leave them at the right places. We have 2 health food stores within 10 minutes of us that are independently owned and I'll bet they will let me leave the Ron Paul Health Freedom cards. I plan on putting the general info ones up on the free bulletin boards at the grocery store. I think I'll also hand general ones out to my friends and perhaps get some prolife ones and see if the local pregnancy crisis centers would take some. If every one of us on this forum were to hand out targeted hard copy info. (aka, not online) on a local level that would really spread.

Katharine

sparebulb
11-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Weasel,

Let me tell a short stupid story.

Back in 2000, I was so afraid of a Gore presidency that I stated up all election night and the next day or two and drank a lot of coffee and actually made myself sick. I was trembling and had a horrible sense of impending doom. Little did I know that I was just having a premenition of the bad years to come of King George.

What I should have done then was:

Not drink so much coffee

Excercise a lot more to work off the stress

Not vote for a dictator.

I hope this helps.

I Am Weasel
11-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, how can we get the numbers up in the polls? We seriously need to do something more than we are doing. The serious question is what????????

I Am Weasel
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
May I just ask? what do these other candidates have that Ron Paul doesn't?

sparebulb
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Membership in the CFR, the Bilderburgers, and the Trilateral Commision.

LinearChaos
11-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Membership in the CFR, the Bilderburgers, and the Trilateral Commision.This

michaelwise
11-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Wrong post placement. Sorry.

jnpg
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
Where in KS are you?