PDA

View Full Version : Eric Dondero's Prejudicial comments on Illegals, delusions of grandeur

jer4liberty
12-27-2011, 02:42 PM
As I have previously noted, Mr. Dondero use to troll Myspace groups prior to and during the last primary cycle. I really wish I could find archives of my group and other groups, but MySpace completely wiped groups off its face when it made its changes a year or so ago.

However, Myspace wasn't the only place where Dondero trolled, spammed, ranted and raved. He use to be part of many other libertarian and political groups. Including this yahoo libertarian group, where he made this comment:

Yup, I'm a bigot alright. Married to a Chinese woman. Been all
around the world; 30 countries on 5 continents. Speak 15 to 20
languages. Have had more Mexican and Filipina girlfriends than you
can shake a stick at.

My wife has been mugged three times (!!!) in the last three years in
Houston. Once where they put a gun to her head. All because she's
Asian. And illegals and others here in Houston prey on Asians,
cause they think they've "got money."

So tell me Mr. Moderator, Libertarians are all supposed to be about
Self-defense. How about putting some money where your mouth is.
Fess up buddy. If you really do support self-defense than you
wouldn't be calling me a bigot cause I wish to defend myself and my
wife from people WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN MY COUNTRY TO BEGIN
WITH AND MOST LIKELY HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD BACK WHERE THEY COME
FROM.

They broke the laws to get into our country. Why should we expect
them to have followed their own laws in their home countries???

Here is the link for full context to decide what you feel about these statements: http://www.mail-archive.com/libertarian@yahoogroups.com/msg14208.html

Many question Dondero's claim that his wife had been mugged multiple times. I have seen rumors that said he had beat his wife, have zero idea if there is any credence to that. However, I find these remarks troubling. He makes the claim that his wife had been mugged three times, each time by an illegal. That illegals and "others" (what does others mean?) are preying on Asians because they think they have money. I don't necessarily see any bigotry or racism coming from Dondero here, however he sure seems to generalize "illegals" very quickly...and to put the blame on them. I am very curious as to how he knows.

Also the fact the man claims to know 15 to 20 languages, and brags about having Mexican and Filipina girl friends is hilarious. At the very least, this man is a delusional internet troll. It amazes me how Yahoo!, CNN, and others are promoting what this man is saying. I cannot stress how pathetic this guy is. If you ever came across him on the internet, you would know.

Why in the blue hell is the media giving this guy a platform. Unbelievable. Anyways, I thought if Dondero likes smear, he can have some of it with his own words.

PastaRocket848
12-27-2011, 02:48 PM
are there even 15-20 languages spoken commonly on earth?

agorist ninja
12-27-2011, 02:59 PM
are there even 15-20 languages spoken commonly on earth?
Uh, way more.

sailingaway
12-27-2011, 03:13 PM
I posted an article in the basement on him. Wasn't sure if we wanted to raise this dolt's profile. http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/12/ron_paul_eric_dondero_greenhut.php

jer4liberty
12-27-2011, 07:44 PM
I posted an article in the basement on him. Wasn't sure if we wanted to raise this dolt's profile. http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/12/ron_paul_eric_dondero_greenhut.php

Very nice write up. You did a great job. I've been warning about Dondero for a week now. I knew this guy would come out of the woodwork, I just can't believe they have given him this much attention.

No surprise on Dondero being bitter, yet again....just surprised the MSM would give this guy a platform, but then again not surprised, since it is an attempt to smear RP.

This guy is an absolute freak show.

kill the banks
12-27-2011, 07:50 PM
what I saw of him eariler on CNN he defended Ron as not being racist and he never heard a racist word from him ... just point to use against it

jer4liberty
12-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Here are more quotes from Dondero (the name he posts with links directly to his articles on his 'libertarian' website) in a post:

Eric Dondero · 35 weeks ago
In a word YES! We are eager to win at virtually any cost. We have a foreign - born illegal alien radical Islamist in the White House.

ANYBODY!!! And I mean Anybody, including Hillary, Joe Biden, even Dennis friggin' Kucinich would be better than Barack Hussein Obama.

This guy is out to destroy this country. He is a former member of the Nation of Islam, aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Really, is it too much to ask to have an American be President of the United States of AMERICA!

Say what you want about Trump, and his failings. But the guy is 100% Pro-America.
Reply2 replies · active less than 1 minute ago

This man is a birther, a crazy birther. Nobody is questioning this man's credibility...funny, eh?

joshnorris14
12-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Dude bragged about banging Filipina's and Mexican's? Lol nothing to brag about tbh.

12-27-2011, 08:31 PM
He didn't sound credible at all on CNN. I think nobody cares about his opinions. Screenshot the ammo against him and save it anyway in case it's needed later.