PDA

View Full Version : Hi CNN!

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Everyone say hi to CNN since they're checking this forum now and maybe they will mention Paul's grassroots forum again on tv lol.

And lets be glad they're being nice unlike fox and covering Ron Paul too.:)

Hi CNN! Thanks for putting us on tv and please do it again lol.:D

Liberty Is Brewing!

ShowMeLiberty
11-08-2007, 06:39 PM
:D Hi CNN! Keep up the good work - you guys are doing great! :D

kevman657
11-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes, by saying hi and putting smiley faces all around your post you'll gain their respect. [/sarcasm]

Please delete this thread....

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 06:42 PM
lol we can't be happy they are covering Paul? And that they are looking at this forum now to keep up with whats going on? I'm sure if they see this topic they will get a laugh out of it.:)

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:03 PM
LOU DOBBS. THANK YOU LOU DOBBS FOR SAYING THAT "JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN INDEPENDENT WIN THE WHITE HOUSE DOESN'T MEAN IT WON'T HAPPEN... IN FACT THIS TIME, I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN."

Ron Paul!!!

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
And thank you Blitzer and Cafferty as well! :):):):):)

ItsTime
11-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Too bad Lou will endorse Bloomberg... he said so on Larry King.....

LOU DOBBS. THANK YOU LOU DOBBS FOR SAYING THAT "JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN INDEPENDENT WIN THE WHITE HOUSE DOESN'T MEAN IT WON'T HAPPEN... IN FACT THIS TIME, I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN."

Ron Paul!!!

robertwerden
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Cafferty rocks
Wolf is no longer a dud. I could actually have a beer with him.
Lou Dobbs is waking up.
Anderson, he is off painting the planet green

Those who I missed, well Id remember you better if you covered our next President Ron Paul more.

Oh yah cute girl who covers the internet........:D

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh yah cute girl who covers the internet........:D

Yes. And Keiran... best move you ever made, leaving Fixed Noise.

Nickel
11-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi CNN, thanks for the great coverage.

PS: Give Cafferty his own show!

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Give Cafferty his own show!

what are you trying to say?

I agree. Definitely.

Brian Bailey
11-08-2007, 07:44 PM
One would think that if one knew national television journalists were frequenting one's forum, one would behave with more dignity.

austin356
11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Hello CNN, I am Austin the spotlight supporter on RonPaul2008.com. Please feel free to do a story on me:p:p:p:p;););):D:D:D

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Yes everyone put on your best behaviour for CNN lol!:D:cool:

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 08:38 PM
One would think that if one knew national television journalists were frequenting one's forum, one would behave with more dignity.

http://www.mkellstrand.com/whiskey/ky_adventure/history/images/tar_and_feather.jpg

terlinguatx
11-08-2007, 08:46 PM

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 08:52 PM
Hey Wolf, repeat after me "Ron Paul is a Republican and has been a Republican for TWENTY years in Congress"

lol

Thanks for at least giving us good coverage Wolf even if you do keep calling Ron Paul a Libertarian lol!

And thanks to all of CNN! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
lol

Thanks for at least giving us good coverage Wolf even if you do keep calling Ron Paul a Libertarian lol!

And thanks to all of CNN! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

He is a libertarian. It's not a bad word.

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
He is a libertarian. It's not a bad word.

I know he used to be, but he is not anymore. Its not a bad thing but he's a Republican now, and has been for a long time.

FreeTraveler
11-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Dr. Paul is mostly a libertarian (small L) in his philosophy, but not strictly. Constitutionalist is a better description.

I don't believe he's ever been a Libertarian (big L) which means a member of the Libertarian Party. I believe he was still a registered Republican when he ran for President on the Libertarian ticket.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. History is important.

Stealth4
11-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Give Cafferty his Own Show.....please!

thoughtbombing
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
I know he used to be, but he is not anymore. Its not a bad thing but he's a Republican now, and has been for a long time.

He was a libertarian 19 years ago while running for President... he's either a flip flopper, or a libertartian leaning republican... you decide.

The media is using it to try and make him seem crazy, I think we should use it to make everyone else seem crazy. Don't run from Liberty. All REPUBLICAN is worth is money in the general... frankly, after the Primary, I'm taking my skin off and setting it on fire for registering as a republican.

I wouldn't have switched parties for a Republican(big r).

mojohnk2000
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Hey CNN,

Welcome to the revolution! Please forgive my prim and proper cohorts. They will scold me for using that word.

IMHO: Understand that we are peacefully assembled here in hopes of saving our country from the corrupt. Our goal is to install a benevolent president to govern our federation. This election is not about is issues per say. It's more about the peoples frustration with the status quo and the loss of liberty.

Thanks for the coverage.

ladyliberty
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
I know there is a writer's strike on CNN, so here are some adjectives you can use to describe all of us here:

Resourceful
Opinionated
Nice

Polite
Astute
Unwavering
Loyal

I respectfully ask that ALL CNN employees please refrain from using negative adjectives such as "fruitcakes" "nutjobs" wackos" "weirdos" "conspiracy theorists" and my all time favorite - "crabgrass" to describe Ron Paul and his campaign supporters.

I happen to be well educated (MEd) own my own small business, and I have a family and we are somewhat middle-income and struggling to make ends meet - like most of the rest of Dr. Paul's supporters. I have donated to his campaign every single paycheck since I first learned about him, including the money bomb of Nov 5, and the money bombs yet to come, because it is worth living on macaronie and cheese now in order to gain a more prosperous future under a Ron Paul Presidency!

justinc.1089
11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
I know there is a writer's strike on CNN, so here are some adjectives you can use to describe all of us here:

Resourceful
Opinionated
Nice

Polite
Astute
Unwavering
Loyal

I respectfully ask that ALL CNN employees please refrain from using negative adjectives such as "fruitcakes" "nutjobs" wackos" "weirdos" "conspiracy theorists" and my all time favorite - "crabgrass" to describe Ron Paul and his campaign supporters.

I happen to be well educated (MEd) own my own small business, and I have a family and we are somewhat middle-income and struggling to make ends meet - like most of the rest of Dr. Paul's supporters. I have donated to his campaign every single paycheck since I first learned about him, including the money bomb of Nov 5, and the money bombs yet to come, because it is worth living on macaronie and cheese now in order to gain a more prosperous future under a Ron Paul Presidency!

Thats nice to hear you're that dedicated! You, me, and most people on here have that kind of dedication and thats why we're succeeding.

Thanks for acknowledging Ron Paul because we are working for him for no immediate reward harder than you all at CNN could imagine. But its well worth it.

parke
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
THANK YOU CNN!!!

Jack Cafferty you are getting a Christmas Card from me.

Carol Costello.. You are one smart hottie!!!

Lou Dobbs.. you are getting a christmas card too. I think you are going to end up backing our candidate.

Wolf you are officially off my sh*t list.

Anderson.. you are a smart guy.. what are you stalling for?