PDA

View Full Version : What is YOUR plan to stuff your caucus for Ron? MAKE A PLAN NOW NOW NOW!

fgd
12-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Do you know when the caucus is? If not, STOP READING AND GO FIND OUT NOW.

Do you know where the caucus is? If not, STOP READING AND GO FIND IT NOW.

Do you know anyone else that you can get registered as a Republican to vote for him in caucuses? Even Democrats? If not, STOP READING AND GO GET THEM REGISTERED NOW.

Have you arranged to pick up anyone to take them to caucuses? How many carloads? If not, STOP READING AND ARRANGE THIS NOW.

Do you know how many people caucused in your precinct last year and how many you need to win your precinct for Paul? Remember last year how many people were sitting at your table, and DOUBLE THIS NUMBER NOW WITH PAUL SUPPORTERS THAT YOU PHYSICALLY TAKE TO THE CAUCUS AND SHOVE THROUGH THE DOOR FOR YOUR PRECINCT.

If you're a voting and not caucusing state, how many people are you going to take to the polls? If the answer is zero, GO FIND SOME NOW.

Have you helped them all change their party affiliations - the deadline is SOON! If you haven't, STOP READING AND GO HELP PEOPLE CHANGE AFFILIATIONS NOW.

Do you have all this in line NOW NOW NOW?

If you don't get all this in place NOW, we LOSE. I guarantee you that every other campaign knows all of this and had it in place LAST YEAR. Poll numbers don't mean squat, most of those people don't show up. ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHO PHYSICALLY SHOWS UP. TALKING ON A FORUM DOES NOTHING.

I was here in 2008 and despite doing all the above, I saw Ron LOSE because his supporters had NO F'N PLAN to get people in the doors at the caucus / polling location or even when they were!

Sure, we had bad poll numbers, but we were counting on non-polled, unlikely voters to get to the polls themselves and IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Why? Because unaffiliated people will not go to the polls of their own volition unless someone kicks them to do so! GO BE THAT PERSON!

DO THIS NOW. WIN IT NOW. RON PAUL 2012.

fgd
12-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Of course, no responses means that everyone is out doing these things already right?