PDA

View Full Version : CT-Cops raid home, beat and hospitalize 54 y/o man. No charges, no drugs found.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Stormtroopers raid man's apartment, tear the place up and beat the shit out of him, breaking his arm and caving in his face.

He got off lucky.

They could have taken him to jail and tortured him to death instead.

Do not talk to cops. Do not call the cops. Do not hang around in a cop's presence.

Every minute you spend around one of these psychotic animals could be your last minute on earth.

Unarmed 54-Year-Old Bloodied In Raid

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/suspected_dealer_beaten_no_arrest_made/id_43139

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/images/sized/archives/upload/2011/12/TM_122211_0007-550x367.jpg

A state police raid on a Winthrop Avenue apartment netted no drugs or arrests—but it left Tomas Torres hospitalized and his apartment in tatters.

Torres (pictured), who’s 54, said state cops broke down the door of his first-floor Winthrop Avenue apartment Wednesday afternoon, punched him in the face, stomped on his head, and then laughed at him as they tossed his apartment looking for drugs.

Police said he tried to jump out the window, then resisted their efforts to detain and handcuff him.

They had the wrong guy, said Torres. The police found nothing in his apartment and released him to go to the hospital, where he said he was told he has a fractured arm, he said.

It’s the second recent incident in which an unarmed New Havener has accused a state drug cop of brutality. (Click here to read about the previous one.)

Lt. J. Paul Vance, spokesman for the state police, said he had no record of state police action anywhere in New Haven on Wednesday. That doesn’t mean that a search warrant wasn’t executed, he said. He’d have a record if an arrest were made, he said.

“That sounds a little suspect right off the bat,” Vance said when told of Torres’ complaints. “We don’t beat people up as a regular course of business.” (Hahahhahahahahahhahahahah - AF)

Lt. Jeff Hoffman, who oversees the city’s Tactical Narcotics Unit, confirmed that the Statewide Narcotics Task Force executed a warrant at 280 Winthrop Ave. Wednesday afternoon. Two New Haven cops are assigned to that task force and one of them may have taken part in the warrant execution, Hoffman said.

“I know that the task force had a lawful search and seizure warrant for that apartment,” Hoffman said. He said he wasn’t present at the police action. Cops have to convince a judge that they have evidence that drugs are being sold at a location in order to obtain a warrant.

Hoffman said Torres tried to jump out the window when police showed up. Then he resisted detention when police pulled him back in, he said.

Cops always knock and announce when they execute warrants; Torres must have known police were at the door, Hoffman argued. (What???!!! - AF)

Police did not charge Torres with any offense. In the end, they put him in an ambulance to go to the Hospital of St. Raphael to recover from his wounds.

“They way that guy was, they didn’t need to go that far,” said someone with knowledge of the incident. “They had enough guys. They must have had at least seven. I’m talking about big guys, husky, [handling] an old man. Even the short guy [the state cop Torres said hit him]—he was stocky.”

JK/SEA
12-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Bet they were pissed when they didn't find any dogs to blow away.

jkr
12-27-2011, 12:31 PM
WHO will protect us from these animals

Anti Federalist
12-27-2011, 12:56 PM
WHO will protect us from these animals

No one but us.

And right now, "us" doesn't give a shit.

In fact, it's worse, "us" enjoys it, watches the beatdowns on TV while eating pizza and drinking beer, cheering it on.

coastie
12-27-2011, 02:17 PM
No one but us.

In fact, it's worse, "us" enjoys it, watches the beatdowns on TV while eating pizza and drinking beer, cheering it on.

Everybody sing it with me

BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS whatchya gonna do...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SqB90B13yo&feature=fvst

aGameOfThrones
12-27-2011, 02:44 PM
No one but us.

Citizen kills cop in selfdefense= monster, villain, had no Right.

Cop beats, tortures and kills citizen= He must have had some justification for his actions. After all, being a cop is dangerous.

Mundane:^ yup sounds about right.

dillo
12-27-2011, 04:15 PM
If someone were to see a cop who was executing a lawful warrant, pummeling their father/brother and they shot him do you think he or she would be charged with a crime? I guess my question is even with a warrant, are the police somehow legally allowed to just beat on someone?

LoneWolf
12-27-2011, 04:55 PM
I hate pigs. I was given a ticket on Saturday for running a stop sign after arguing with the cop and 3 adults in my vehicle telling him I didn't run it I told him to enjoy the rest of his day harassing citizens...he proceeded to follow me all the way out of town....I hate cops with a passion.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2011, 05:30 PM
If someone were to see a cop who was executing a lawful warrant, pummeling their father/brother and they shot him do you think he or she would be charged with a crime? I guess my question is even with a warrant, are the police somehow legally allowed to just beat on someone?

They can torture you to death if they so desire.

http://assets.theagitator.com/wp-content/uploads/Christie.jpg

"Legal" doesn't matter.

The reality is they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Philhelm
12-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Women: Do not have sex with cops. Only then will they start changing their evil ways.

Edit: Just trying to add to the "Do not talk to cops theme." As far as this thread is concerned, I suppose I'm a bit desensitized. Is there something out of the ordinary in this article that I'm looking for...? Everything seems "normal" here.

AFPVet
12-27-2011, 11:45 PM
These aren't the peace officers of old... many of these thugs with badges are sadists. They have been forcing the good guys out of the forces for awhile now.