PDA

View Full Version : Ready for some ammo to fire back with?

Adam Kokesh
12-27-2011, 01:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZB7E_4GYw

I thought that defending Ron Paul against ludicrous claims would never be as effective as exposing the claims and motivations of the attackers as ludicrous. I hope this can serve as a trump card on this issue. As long as Ron Paul is a threat, and he will be until the day he dies now, this is going to be an issue.

kah13176
12-27-2011, 01:38 AM
hahahaha, excellent work Adam.

1 complaint: the game at the beginning isn't Battlefield 3 :p

Anti Federalist
12-27-2011, 01:39 AM
24 hours...

Jesus.

Just 24 fucking hours.

ShaneEnochs
12-27-2011, 01:40 AM
Here's the most interesting part of all this: only white people even care about the newsletters. Blacks and latinos could care less.

ghengis86
12-27-2011, 01:41 AM
24 hours...

Jesus.

Just 24 fucking hours.

Right?

FFS, what's with these thread titles? They get tweeted automatically, are crawled by google, etc.

Anti Federalist
12-27-2011, 01:44 AM
Right?

FFS, what's with these thread titles? They get tweeted automatically, are crawled by google, etc.

I'm the very last person to want to "censor" anything but, FFS, that ^^^

Folks, no matter how good the information may be, stop putting Ron Paul and r a c i s t in the freaking thread titles.

Damn it! :mad:

mello
12-27-2011, 01:59 AM
I've been checking on Digg & there has been a deluge of negative stories posted, especially from a douche named "Winston80". This nimrod constantly uploads negative stories about Ron on a daily basis. I'll bury them when I see them but here is my reply that I added to a "Stormfront Pic" story:

You're trying to imply guilt by association from a photo...seriously?!? Presidential candidates have their pictures taken thousands of times with strangers during a campaign. Do you honestly expect Ron Paul to do background checks with everyone that wants a photo taken with him at a moment's notice.

Recently, I saw an old photo online of Winston Churchill, FDR, & Stalin. Using your 2nd grade reasoning as a guide, this undoubtably proves that Churchill & Roosevelt were communists and were complicit in the purges that killed 23 million. Here's a link to the pic:

http://www.studenthandouts.com/01-Web-Pages/01-Picture-Pages/10.11-A-Big-Three-Tehran-Conference-November-1943-Joseph-Stalin-Franklin-D-Roosevelt-Winston-Churchill.htm

For anyone buying into this crap shoveled by Winston80 & the MSM:

One of the reasons that Ron Paul wants to get rid of the drug war is because it is statistically biased towards minorities.

During a debate on the House floor about spending $30,000 in tax-payer money for a gold medal for Rosa Parks, Ron Paul called her a personal hero but it was unconstitutional to use tax money in this way so he pulled out a $100 bill from his wallet & suggested that the members of congress each chip in & pay for the medal themselves. He had no takers.

Two economic heroes of Ron Paul are Hayek & Rothbard, both are Jewish.

Ron Paul believes that we should not give foreign aid to any country. The MSM has incorrectly stated repeatedly that he wants to stop giving aid to Israel.

Ron Paul's 2007 campaign manager Kent Snyder was an openly gay man that convinced him to run.

He doesn't think that it's the Federal Government's business to decide if gays & lesbians can get married.

Nelson Linder, the Austin branch President of the NAACP has known Dr. Paul for over 20 years & has stated that he is not a racist.

These are just some of the easily verifiable facts that you can check yourselves. And the question you should ask is,

"If Ron Paul is a racist then why does he have all of these un-racist positions & beliefs?"

phill4paul
12-27-2011, 02:08 AM
I dunno I heard Ron Pauls name 20x in as many minute on CNN tonight. Mostly saying he would win Iowa but it would be irrelevant. Honestly, the first time that I, a news junkie, had heard him mentioned so much. It had a negative slant, true, but damnit he is being talked about. I've been through this last go around and this becomes an OPPORTUNITY for me. There is no bad press. Maybe the Paul campaign has factored this? No?

Lafayette
12-27-2011, 02:28 AM
Right?

I understand there is nothing you can do about google, but why on earth would you tweet every thread title in grassroots?
Some low level FED lackey can sign up and spam new threads like "Ron Paul kills kittens" and it would go right to twitter?

That is just stupid.

Xenophage
12-27-2011, 02:42 AM
Adam, how can you fight the man, when you ARE the man? :confused:

Kharan
12-27-2011, 02:55 AM
I'll lose my sweet job groping children, LOL wtf. Great video.

Can we stop retweeting every thread title then? What's the point of that even?

Eric39
12-27-2011, 03:30 AM
Honestly, I think the video was kind of poorly done, as far as bringing the message to new people.

Simply saying that Ron Paul disavowed the newsletters is not going to win anyone over. We would never trust another politician that simply denied being racist, so why would others trust us? I would instead push that first, the newsletters were contrary to EVERYTHING else he had ever said, so why would he only be racist in a newsletter open to the public? I could see the implication if it were a private letter or memo, but to randomly be open about such a thing doesn't make any sense. That's a point I'm surprised to have not seen made by Paul. Second, you want to push like you said that it was out there for 30 years and the controversial statements were by no means a majority of it's writings.

No offense, but it seemed like a video for Ron Paul insiders, which it might have been, in which case, bravo.

unknown
12-27-2011, 04:10 AM
First of all Adam, you are indeed the man, big fan here, thank you for everything you've done.

LOL @ "Have you been watching cable news again".

Good point, Perry and Gingrich aren't "negligent", what they did was deliberate and intentional.

The $1.5 million was a drop in the bucket. Gingrich think tank brings in $37 million. (http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/11/18/Gingrich-think-tank-brings-in-37-million/UPI-61281321668369/)

And what did they get for that $37 million? Gingrich pushing for Obamacare and the largest unfunded liability in our government's history:

In 2003, Gingrich stumped hard for President George W. Bush's prescription drug bill, which has added about $17 trillion to Medicare's unfunded liabilities. "Every conservative member of Congress should vote for this Medicare bill," Newt urged.

And in his 2008 book Real Change, he endorsed an individual mandate for health insurance.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/11/15/new-at-reason-gene-healy-on-why-newt-gin

And throughout all these smears, why is the media ignoring the blatant racism on display by the other candidates just a few weeks ago and instead focusing on Ron Paul's alleged writings from 20 years prior...

Ron Paul: the Only Candidate to Condemn Racial Profiling at CNN Debate (http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/162771/ron-paul-the-only-candidate-to-condemn-racial-profiling-at-cnn-debate/)

Ron Paul was the only Republican candidate at the CNN debate to point out that racial profiling is wrong.

milo10
12-27-2011, 06:22 AM
I understand there is nothing you can do about google, but why on earth would you tweet every thread title in grassroots?
Some low level FED lackey can sign up and spam new threads like "Ron Paul kills kittens" and it would go right to twitter?

That is just stupid.

I agree. I'm also not sure of the value of 40 new twitters a day (or whatever the number is) from this forum.

Captain Caveman
12-27-2011, 06:41 AM
I've been checking on Digg & there has been a deluge of negative stories posted, especially from a douche named "Winston80". This nimrod constantly uploads negative stories about Ron on a daily basis. I'll bury them when I see them but here is my reply that I added to a "Stormfront Pic" story:

You're trying to imply guilt by association from a photo...seriously?!? Presidential candidates have their pictures taken thousands of times with strangers during a campaign. Do you honestly expect Ron Paul to do background checks with everyone that wants a photo taken with him at a moment's notice.

Recently, I saw an old photo online of Winston Churchill, FDR, & Stalin. Using your 2nd grade reasoning as a guide, this undoubtably proves that Churchill & Roosevelt were communists and were complicit in the purges that killed 23 million. Here's a link to the pic:

http://www.studenthandouts.com/01-Web-Pages/01-Picture-Pages/10.11-A-Big-Three-Tehran-Conference-November-1943-Joseph-Stalin-Franklin-D-Roosevelt-Winston-Churchill.htm

For anyone buying into this crap shoveled by Winston80 & the MSM:

One of the reasons that Ron Paul wants to get rid of the drug war is because it is statistically biased towards minorities.

During a debate on the House floor about spending $30,000 in tax-payer money for a gold medal for Rosa Parks, Ron Paul called her a personal hero but it was unconstitutional to use tax money in this way so he pulled out a $100 bill from his wallet & suggested that the members of congress each chip in & pay for the medal themselves. He had no takers.

Two economic heroes of Ron Paul are Hayek & Rothbard, both are Jewish.

Ron Paul believes that we should not give foreign aid to any country. The MSM has incorrectly stated repeatedly that he wants to stop giving aid to Israel.

Ron Paul's 2007 campaign manager Kent Snyder was an openly gay man that convinced him to run.

He doesn't think that it's the Federal Government's business to decide if gays & lesbians can get married.

Nelson Linder, the Austin branch President of the NAACP has known Dr. Paul for over 20 years & has stated that he is not a racist.

These are just some of the easily verifiable facts that you can check yourselves. And the question you should ask is,

"If Ron Paul is a racist then why does he have all of these un-racist positions & beliefs?"

My I use a few small portions of your well written post?

Oddone
12-27-2011, 07:03 AM
I'll lose my sweet job groping children, LOL wtf. Great video.

Can we stop retweeting every thread title then? What's the point of that even?

We don't and the site owners do not know who is doing it.

FreeTraveler
12-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Recently, I saw an old photo online of Winston Churchill, FDR, & Stalin. Using your 2nd grade reasoning as a guide, this undoubtably proves that Churchill & Roosevelt were communists and were complicit in the purges that killed 23 million.
Whoever posted this bit might want to reconsider the logic. FDR called "Uncle Joe" his BBF any number of times, and handed over millions of russian refugees to Stalin to be purged as part of Operation Keelhaul. Churchill and Roosevelt were complicit in the Russian purges.

Crotale
12-27-2011, 07:23 AM
Great video as always, I'm a massive fan of yours Adam, and subscribe to you iCorps newsletter. Keep up the good work. :D I enjoyed your coverage of the Occupy movement but it's great to see you shifting focus to Ron Paul's campaign. :)

Adam Kokesh
12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
If you think my videos of the "Occupation Movement" were brutal, get ready for a slaughterfest of Romney/Gingrich/Perry supporters when I get to IA and NH.

evadmurd
12-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Tweeted to whom and under and who's name? How is that so hard to figure out?
If it is an infidel blatantly screwing with RPF, I don't know how to combat it.
I guess the take home is that free speech is never free.

scrosnoe
12-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Words spoken and printed are powerful things -- use them wisely. It matters what you release into the atmosphere. It also matters what you hide in your heart. It matters how you treat people. It matters what you do. It matters!

JuicyG
12-27-2011, 10:23 AM
If you think my videos of the "Occupation Movement" were brutal, get ready for a slaughterfest of Romney/Gingrich/Perry supporters when I get to IA and NH.

Just a piece of advice: "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar".

I`d say instead of being "brutal" with Romney/Perry/Newt supporters, it might be better to try and win them over. With aggression you`ll only be able to antagonize them and alienate. Be very careful. Aggression will do more harm than good.
I agree though there is a category of people who love confrontation and to be challenged. Antagonizing might work with some people but not all. With most best is to find common ground and build on that.

Ron Paul needs votes atm and every vote counts. Not everyone is cerebral and can feed from a healthy debate. Most people are extremely emotional and if they feel you`re talking down on them or being smart ass, they`ll be instantly turned off and disagree with you even if would have agreed in different and more cordial circumstances.

I`ve watched some of your coverage of those Wall Street protests. While I admit you had strong arguments to present, you focused a lot on antagonizing instead of trying to win some over. Also, I`ve never seen any footage of Ron Paul Occupy supporters and there were plenty in NY(dunno about DC though). Thing is every vote counts. Your vote is as valuable as vote of the dumbest, most retarded person out there. Some people tend to forget that. Might not be fair system but it`s how it is, when minority has to suffer the dictatorship of the majority. What I`m saying is, maybe when talking to certain people emphasize the common ground. For eg when talking to liberals, emphasize the anti-war, pro liberty stance to win them over. When talking to neocon Newt/Romney supporters, emphasize the small government, lower taxes, Paul`s incorruptible, strong conviction and honesty, that he`s really true conservative and so on. Hell, these issues alone should be way more important that the damn foreign policy they might not agree with.
Peter Schiff was abrasive and turned off Cenk from the Young Turks show few days back and he was really warming up to Ron Paul. What`s needed here is to build some bridges and not burn down existing ones.

This is the right attitude needed to persuade people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE7MHgZ7kPo

Steve-in-NY
12-27-2011, 10:52 AM
There is no bad press.
You are absolutely correct. The media make a mistake in the way they planned on taking Paul out of the question.

No one counted on Pauls supporters to be this vocal or to get involved this much.
No one counted on the internet playing such a role this cycle.
They were counting on apathy.

The media blackout was a good strategy in my opinion but they failed in making it so obvious after the IA straw poll. Jon Stewarts segment calling them out on it brought the conversation into the mainstream.

From that point forward, there was no way the media could continue a blackout, so the coverage going forward was to mention but dismiss him, kind of like an on-air blackout. Unfortunatly for them, now the public was specifically watching for Paul mentions as per the meme of Paul being blacked out of coverage, and this tactic was doomed from the start. You cant mention someone while ignoring them.
Therefore, the next best thing in their minds was a disinformation and smear campaign. We are in the beginning of this now.

Once again though, its become fairly obvious to even the most anti-Paul person that the media is doing everything that it can to stop Paul from winning.

Once that is tied into the media love-fest for Obama last cycle, the wave of support will be near unstoppable in my opinion.